California Closets, the company that pioneered custom storage solutions in 1978, is looking for creative, enthusiastic sales professionals to join the expansion of their design team.
As a California Closets Design Consultant, you will work with clients either in their home or in our Miami showroom, providing expert knowledge on organizing every area of their home. Through a facilitative process of working with clients, you will create custom plans to house and protect possessions and establish a relationship that will last as our clients’ needs change.
The Design Consultant’s responsibilities include:
- In-home sales and consulting
- Accurate measuring of client’s closets/home offices/rooms
- Helping clients design custom storage solutions to fit their specific needs
- Developing presentation plans utilizing CAD software (complete training provided)
- Working with interior designers, decorators and architects
- Meeting and exceeding achievable sales goals
- Availability to meet with clients for Evening and Saturday appointments
- Solid track record in sales
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Experience with design software
- Comfortable working in a commission sales environment
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and manage time well
California Closets offers:
- Strong brand presence
- Pre-qualified, pre-set appointments
- Exceptional salaried training program
- On-going training and support
- A fun, rewarding and creative career
Over the years, the customized storage industry has grown from a small niche into a dominating category within the home-services industry. Leading the trend is California Closets. With 156 locations worldwide, California Closets is an employer of choice that offers an excellent working environment, competitive compensation, and constant learning and development.