Customer Advisor - Santa Ana Service Center
The Customer Advisor (CA) is a full-time position that is the initial point of contact for all walk-in customers in the Santa Ana Service Center. As a CA you will assist customers according to their disability; match them with and train them on appropriate telecommunication equipment and services; collect customer data; and maintain customer databases.
A successful candidate must exhibit excellent communication skills; both verbal and written and must be fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese. Strong candidates will have an outgoing nature and prior experience working with the disabled and senior communities.
- You enjoy face to face customer interaction and possess a compassionate and engaging communication style.
- You must have a genuine interest in serving people who are Deaf and disabled and derive great satisfaction from making a significant improvement in the lives of others.
- You have an aptitude for assembling things and are not intimidated by a detailed instruction manual.
- You are obsessively attentive to details and accuracy.
- You are able to work in a cooperative team environment, as well as independently.
- You have strong computer skills and the capacity to learn and utilize complex database software.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What We Offer:
CCAF offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including a competitive salary, a bonus plan, medical and dental coverage, 401(k) employer sponsored retirement plan, generous paid vacation leave and holidays.
To Be Considered:
Email your cover letter and resume. Please include Customer Advisor-Santa Ana in the subject line of your email. Please see the complete job description at www.ccaf.us. To learn more about the Deaf and Disabled Telecommunications Program visit us at www.ddtp.org.
CCAF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.