Looking for paralegal, LDA, or legal secretary for a solo practitioner that focuses exclusively on Family Law cases. Must have 2-5 years of experience and have a list of 2-3 references for immediate background check.
Must have the following abilities:
1) Handle an uncontested case from beginning to end without any help;
2) Write, file and work OSC hearings (including: declarations, Judicial Council forms, etc);
3) Write short briefs or motions regarding Contempt, Documents, etc.;
4) Be exceptionally organized (to the point of being OCD...a good thing);
5) Be familiar with numerous filing systems with courts all throughout CA;
6) Be a go-go-go person from the moment you enter the office to the moment you leave (lots of energy).
Please provide a resume, copy of a brief/motion/etc as writing sample, list of references, desired full or part-time schedule, and salary requirements. Provide these in one concise email or set of attachments.
Please no attorneys need apply. Only Paralegals, LDAs, or Legal Secretary/Assistants.