New Overtime Law Creates an Even Greater Demand for Caregivers!
DEDICATED, CARING AND RESPONSIBLE CAREGIVERS SOUGHT FOR THE GREATER SAN DIEGO REGION
Reply online, email, fax resume for a career as an in-home or live-in caregiver.
California Home Care Registry, Inc. offers a variety of job opportunities including companions, home care aides, and live-in caregivers, for people who need home care or hospice care in Greater San Diego.
OPPORTUNITIES REQUIRE VERIFIABLE CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
Some general requirements:
- Safe, reliable transportation and current drivers’ license and auto insurance
- The ability to satisfactorily complete criminal background, social security and motor vehicle record checks
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification through American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least one year of recent, verifiable work experience in the senior care or related field
- Must be able to clearly speak, read, write and understand the English language
- Home care aides must provide proof of training in a Certified Home Care Worker, Nurse’s Aide or Home Health Aide program
CHCR values its caregivers and offers training and ongoing education to ensure quality care is delivered.
Please apply by:
1) Submit resume in response to this ad on "Indeed.com"
2) Apply online via: www.chcregistry.com
3) Fax resume to: (619) 272-0474