California School Boards Association Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
In change mode
Employee (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAMarch 7, 2017
Over the past few years the company has been going through some changes. Some of these changes work for some and not for others. It can be a challenging place to work.
Horrible Work Place - Awful management - greedy and corrupt practices - disengaged Board of Directors
Policy Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CaliforniaJune 9, 2012
I worked at CSBA for 5 years. I loved my job, and I had a wonderful supervisor, but the senior management and the Board of Directors is corrupt and disengaged. Check out the Sacremento Bee stories regarding the pay scandal. The organization fired the Executive Director and many of the senior managers resigned - but there were no systemic changes in their practices, and the majority of the employees were never compensated for the theft that occurred. Like many places, the deeds were covered up, and the top 1 percenters continued to practice their dirty ways. Woe to anyone who goes to work there. You have been warned...
Pros
line staff is wonderful and hard working
Cons
senior staff is corrupt and greedy