California State University, Fullerton

California State University, Fullerton Employee Reviews

Great place to work as a full time student
Information Technology Student Assistant (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAJune 29, 2014
As a full time student I worked in the IT department helping to migrate online courses from one online platform to another. During this process I had to learn the in's and out's of each platform in order to migrate courses properly as well as effectively teach professors to use this new system. The hardest part of this job was coping with professors that were frustrated with the migration to this new platform and figuring out the best way to help them learn to do the things they desired in a way that was quick and easy for them to learn. The most enjoyable part of the job was sitting down with the professors and watching them leave happy after my help. Through this experience I learned to provide excellent customer service which in this case included customize teaching techniques and a positive, helpful and patient attitude.
Love people in the Math department
Teaching Associate (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAJune 10, 2014
Pros: fair pay for work done
Cons: no healthcare options
Given lots of feedback at when starting off. Quite rewarding
Customer service.... day went by fast !!!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAJune 9, 2014
Pros: day flew by fast !!
Telephone reception call center for entire university. Communicate detailed information to public/staff and students regarding policies and procedures. Filing and data archiving. Word processing and typing. Problem solving and standard/modern office equipment operation. Customer service, data entry, and multi tasking in a fast pace environment.
Fun and motivational work environment
Spin Instructor (Certified) (Current Employee), Fullerton, CAMay 29, 2014
Pros: having a positive impaction on others
Cons: not enough hours
i enjoy having a positive impact in the life of others, knowing that i am making a difference in their health.
Excited and new culture from every corner of the world
Technical Student Assistant (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAFebruary 14, 2014
It was great atmosphere and had a chance to meet every kind of person from different societies.
It was fun and not boring to maintain site with the data of international students.
Fast paced, high volume, and rapidly changing environment
Academic Advisor (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAJuly 10, 2013
The office I worked in is extremely intense. You learn to develop your organizational, communication, and leadership skills very quickly in order to keep up, and there is a huge learning curve with the training involved.

The hardest part of my job was keeping up with the high volume of students visiting our office on top of the multiple projects with strict deadlines.

The most enjoyable part of my job was developing relationships with the students I advised. It was very rewarding to see the students doing well once an academic plan of success was developed for each of them.
Great school to learn and teach
Part-time Lecturer (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAJune 28, 2013
It was very safe environment to work in. Also, there were many friendly faculties and administration staffs who were willing to help. Overall, this school is very organized and I had a great time working for CSUF!
Fun & diverse work environment
Event Staff Supervisor (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAJune 26, 2013
Loved being busy the entire time
Great diversity of different types of events
The most enjoyable part of my job was watching the sporting games and concerts
good place to work
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), fullerton, caAugust 16, 2012
it is a nice working place with friendly working invironment