California State University Fullerton Employee Reviews in United States

Great environment
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAMarch 25, 2016
Nothing bad to say about this job. Compensated well, very friendly and supportive environment. wish I could've stayed here forever. would recommend
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Fun workplace
Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAFebruary 25, 2016
Good workplace and friendly environment. I am currently working here and my job is very enjoyable and fun the management is good
Pros
Breaks
great benefits
Lead Custodian (Current Employee) –  On CampusOctober 25, 2015
This is a good place for benefits and experience. I am satisfied at the end of the day with what I have accomplished.

I do not know what else to comment on at this time
Place to learn new things
Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  fullerton, CAOctober 17, 2015
It was really fun working there, I was to automate all the repetitive tasks. people are too friendly here, they always treat you with utmost respect.
Very Good School!
Teaching Associate (Part Time Faculty) (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJuly 8, 2015
I got my undergraduate and graduate degrees at Cal State University. I am so proud to a student of Cal State Fullerton, and I am also very lucky to have job at the school.
People are very nice and helpful at the University. I love working there!
Csuf
Graduate Researcher, Biochemistry (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJune 16, 2015
Great atmosphere and lots of interaction with faculty and other staff members. Research experience was under guidance of principal investigators, but P.I. also promotes innovation and thinking outside the box to solve problems.
Wonderful opportunity
Howard Hughes Medical Institute Researcher (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAMarch 4, 2015
I was given the opportunity to do research with a Phd and use state of the art equipment. I was funded for the summer through HHMI.
great college, great starting point
Graduate Student Programmer at IT Department (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAOctober 18, 2014
one of the best calstates in south California. a lot of online courses help students who have full-time job.
Pros
great school for software engineers
Cons
crowded classes for computer science major
Learning experience
Graduate Student Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAAugust 27, 2014
Good place for one to learn about the future career. Good professors to guide you through the obstacles. For graduate programs, the professors won't hold your hands but they'll guide you in a way you can expand your knowledge.
Pros
people
Cons
lack of administrative resources
Cal state educational institution
Full Time Student (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAApril 4, 2014
The experience and collection of knowledge at this institution has far exceeded expectations. The final semester is a rigorous attempt to collect the last possible bit of highly concentrated academic knowledge. It is difficult yet rewarding when goals are met and work is finished. The hardest part is new techniques, and test taking. The most enjoyable part is completion, cooperation, and an acquired skill set.
Pros
great benefits for students.
Cons
large campus and easy to fall through the cracks.

Want to know more about California State University Fullerton?

Ask a question
CSUF review
Commencement Usher (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAOctober 30, 2013
Unfortunately, at the time of my employment, one of the managers had employed their 17 year old son whom, upon my first day, antagonized me and harassed me in the work place by threatening to hurt me.
Their mother, one of my managers, had escalated the situation by moving me out of my original workplace and venue to an unfamiliar one. I was alienated from my coworkers and forced to work under the stress and embarrassed of my managers. I did not return to work because the embarrassment and situation I was placed in.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
bad management, drama
Productive and Fun work place
ASA II for History Department (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJuly 3, 2013
Everyone in the department is really friendly. Very helpful when you are a new person added to the staff. Faculty members make you feel welcome.
Pros
slow in the summer
Cons
really busy towards registration season
Good job while entering into the teaching profession.
Teaching Associate (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAApril 17, 2013
I taught an introduction to communication course, which an emphasis on interpersonal communication skill building for new students.
Work on Campus
Telephone Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAMarch 9, 2013
This job consist of making phone calls using random digit dialing and conducting surveys with Orange County residents. Co workers are all students because the job site is located at school. The hardest part of this job is being able to complete enough surveys for that day and actually have people participate in them.
Pros
you choose your own schedule days and times
Cons
not enough hours, no benefits, not a stable job ( some down time)
having fun
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  electrical engineering departmentJanuary 18, 2013
-My typical day at work is when i attended the lab though i was suffering from fever
-I gained practical knowledge and skills required for the current jobs
-I enjoy working with people as a team because we can gain technical knowledge.
-There is no hardest part of the job till now
-working with students
having fun
-My typical day at work is when i was doing internship in my bachelors,one of the crew person in the power plant was hurt by the machine inside.
-I gained practical knowledge and skills required for the current jobs
-I enjoy working with people as a team because we can gain technical knowledge.
-There is no hardest part of the job till now
-I enjoy every moment of my job
Professors are great and very helpful, especially when you are part of a scholar program.
Bridges to Stem Cell Research (BSCR) Scholar (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAOctober 30, 2012
A typical day involved supplemental courses in stem cell biology while performing research in a variety of lab settings.

4.4