California State University San Bernardino Employee Reviews

Nutritional Counseling
Nutrition Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 24, 2017
Great experience to work with the student community and help them understand the basics about nutrition. The manager was very instructive and good at communicating tasks that needed to be completed.
director of Computer Resources
Director of Computer Resources (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 18, 2017
I love to work in CSU, San Bernadine. There is a good work environment and management. I worked along with faculty and staff. I was happy to work over there.
Productive and Fun Workplace
STUDENT ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAAugust 16, 2017
Welcoming environment. Faculty and staff genuinely care about the students and their success and have no problem assisting students and visitors. I encourage everyone to visit the campus.
Volunteer experiences were fantastic
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Social BehavioralJuly 11, 2017
It was a great experience to volunteer at CSUSB as a Research assistant. It gave me a lot of job experience, and it kept me interested! I really appreciated all the staff/classmates.
Pros
Job experience
Cons
School balance
Administrative Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 20, 2017
Work life balance is great, hard to get promoted unless you reclassified or move to another department. Benefits and hours are great. The one issue I must say is that if you want to move up you need to start a new hire process and sometime the position that you are interviewing the hiring people already have someone in mind and they just choose people to interview because they are required to have at least 3 interviews for any position.
clerical
Dean's Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJune 20, 2017
great learning experience, great environment, great place to work at while in school, great way to meet people from different area of the valley, enhances resume
CSUSB - Sincerity in every sense of the word
Santos Manuel Student Union (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 19, 2017
I worked for CSUSB for 4 years, I had an amazing experience. CSUSB values diversity and inclusion, promotes from within and values it's employees. The dedication staff and faculty have toward student success is beyond incredible!
Pros
Great Leadership Models
Cons
Higher salaries
Higher Education
Administrative Support Assistant II (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 5, 2017
Working with students to improve their further is an amazing feeling. Being able to look at them when they have finished their last final and become overjoyed at the feeling of accomplishment is amazing.
Productive fun day
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Sabre Springs, CAMay 19, 2017
Great department to work for, management is so friendly. Typical day at work any paper work that needs to be done,filing, scanning, helping students over phone or in regards to citations or parking related questions.
Excellent Program
Dietetic Intern (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 29, 2017
Grateful for the experience I've gained as a distance intern with California State University, San Bernardino's Individualized Supervised Practice Pathway in the DFW area
Productive, great peers and supervisors.
Peer Advisor (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 7, 2017
Worked in the peer advising office along side two coworkers and two supervisors at all times. Advised students to register for classes, removed student holds, and walked students through their transcripts and graduation requirements.
Fun and comfortable wokr place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAMarch 13, 2017
I love working here and learning new thing everyday. I learned how to do administration office, i am let to being the front assisting students and guests, I am a coordinator of a club named Student ambassadors, i learned how to fax make multiple copies, make food orders for meetings.
It was fun
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 11, 2017
It was fun to work with CSUSB. I was a student and I had amazing supervisors, colleagues, and clientele. It was my privilege to be there and I cannot wait to go back and continue my service there.
Great College for those interested in in Criminal Justice.
Graduate Student (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 6, 2016
Able to mix class and research easily. Professors usually allow you to be flexible with your schedule.

Currently I attend school there as well as do research.
Csusb srwc
Membership Services/ Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 5, 2016
Great place to gain experience! Recommend membership services, you will be responsible to know anything and everything affiliated with the campus. Fun, exciting environment.
A poor representation of working in the CSU
Director, Student Affairs (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJuly 11, 2016
This is not the best work environment. Between the lifers who gave up working forty hours a week years ago, to the leadership that spends all their time on turf wars, there is not much to love here.
The space was suitable to teach
Portuguese Instructor (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 22, 2016
I learned that the best way to teach is to listen to your students needs. I learned on how to guide them thru the process of learning and on how to chose the tools to teach.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Duration of the job
something fun to do during the summer
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 16, 2016
It was a fun job but people get catty. There were lots of lies and rumors that went around just because some people wanted to get others in trouble.
Making diffence in students and their families lives
Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 29, 2016
Always learning new thing about how to work effectively with students and families from various cultural background. Successfully making a difference in students/families lives by placing the student or providing the family with resources. Providing effective ed-plan to students base on their interest or study
Team oriented and very fun and family feeling
Recruitment Intern (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino CAJuly 29, 2015
Typical day at work, since I am a student it is very flexible. They work with your school hours. Love this place. I go out to do community outreach and sell higher education.