California Employee Reviews

Disposable
Night Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2017
They treat you like you are disposable, high turn around, no AC, a couple fans, try and avoid paying OT, don't want you starting ontime, but waiting until their drivers get there. Just shady.
Good
Family Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAAugust 15, 2016
Exhausted as a registered nurse and working on new role as a Family Nurse Practitioner. I would love to work at an urgent care, Emergency Room, Family practice and dermatology.
I enjoy working in current project
Sr. ETL Developer (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 30, 2015
I have been working in this company for last 9 yrs and I have enjoyed a lot with new technical/leadership learning. I have a very good relationship in this 9 yr tenure with all my peers, management.
This company gave me a chance to work on challenging client facing roles which is best part I would say.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  san franciscoApril 9, 2015
Call center where three persons answered nine incoming telephone lines and answered caller questions regarding auto insurance
Co workers were funny everyone got along good
Pros
fun people to work with
Cons
no close to shopping
Productive and Learning Experience
Linehaul Supervisor (Former Employee) –  La Mirada, CAOctober 15, 2014
A typical day for me would be to set up the rest of the day. Write everything down and check it off as I go. I've learned a lot working at Special Dispatch such as management skill, HR skills, Customer Service Skills and much more. I was the type of manager to go out on the field and show the workers below me that I am not better than them. I was able to let everyone under me know that they can talk to me about any issues going on in the work force. I enjoyed all my co workers. We all made being at work more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job I think might have been the Executive Managment not being fair to everyone. I think the most enjoyable part of my job was that I was always busy, time went by fast and alot got done which made me feel accomplished at the end of my shift.
Pros
Nice Co workers, I enjoyed my job, and Close to the house
Cons
Overworked without Overtime Pay
productive with fun while working
Cost Audit Senior Clerk (Current Employee) –  Perris, CAAugust 25, 2014
a simple day to day job
management is caring and supportive
co workers work as a team
no any hardest part of the job
Pros
free snaks
Cons
401k
Privilege to have worked with great employees over the years.
CEO (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 5, 2014
My days are never typical. They are chaotic. Interruptions interrupted by interruptions that must be dealt with at that time. I schedule blocks of time for employees and my work. Time management is of the essence. I work best under deadlines and pressure. My job has been 24/7 for 32 years. The most gratifying part of my job was serving the students.
Pros
Meeting people.
Cons
24/7
Great company to work for
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAFebruary 19, 2013
Everyday was a different day. The most enjoyable part was working with the community. The hardest part was having to work very long days.
productive in valley ball ,table tennis n basket ball. reading books.
kitchen helper (Former Employee) –  stanton californiaDecember 7, 2012
im working 8 hrs a day, 5 times a week i learned how to deal with a agitated resident. the management is good with the employee. co workers is nice, we have a team work, hardest time. when the resident dont to eat their meal..were enyoying when we have a activities with the residents
Pros
free lunch
Cons
30 mins. break
Challenging and Rewarding Internship
Intern (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 26, 2012
The Management was very active in the professional development of its interns, constantly challenging them to improve. Overall it was an enjoyable and rewarding position.