We're looking for someone who is passionate about client service, logistics, and our mission of providing quality care to people living with chronic health challenges. The Client Services Coordinator develops strong relationships with clients and staff; schedules services based on clients' needs and staff preferences; and provides general administrative and office support. The ideal candidate thrives on the rewards and challenges of working with people and being part of a fast-growing, mission-driven social enterprise.
- Manage the schedules of clients receiving long-term care services, including seniors and people living with physical and mental disabilities
- Earn the trust of clients, their families, and health care professionals through open communication by phone and in person
- Coordinate with Care Managers on scheduling and any issues that emerge related to clients' care
- Help match clients with Care Partners based on shared interests, compatible personalities, etc.
- Partner with the Human Resources Manager to determine hiring needs
- Minimize overtime through efficient work allocation
- Maintain accurate staff and client records
- Assist with administrative and general office work
- Great communicator whose dream job entails working with people all day
- High empathy coupled with strong influence/negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Calm under pressure
- Prior experience in social services, event planning, customer service/hospitality (e.g., as a concierge or reservationist), or as an administrative assistant
- College degree, ideally in human services, hospitality, or liberal arts
Hours and Location
The Client Services Coordinator works from our offices Regular hours for the position are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm; the Client Services Coordinator also is required to participate in the on-call schedule.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be commensurate with experience, ranging from $30K to $40K per year. The Client Services Coordinator will be eligible to participate in our benefits programs, which include health insurance, retirement savings, and paid time off (PTO).
About the Organization
Based in Manhattan, we provide long-term care services to seniors, people living with chronic health challenges, and their families. Our multidisciplinary professionals support our clients' holistic well-being, providing services ranging from part-time companionship to round-the-clock home health care. We welcome diversity of all kinds in our clients and staff. We have a special commitment to providing welcoming care to the LGBT community.