Calista Corporation Employee Reviews

Positive, Encouraging, and Family Oriented
Workforce and Shareholder Development Coordinator (Current Employee) –  AnchorageJune 3, 2015
Calista has been the best place I have ever worked. Everyone is fun, caring, encouraging, and helpful. I see myself working here for a number of years to come!
Pros
Flexible, Understanding, Culture Rich
Cons
5.2 hours of PTO bi-weekly. I would be happy with at least 6 or 7.
no one cared if you showed up to work or not
Quality (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AlMay 25, 2015
Had and got a good job if you had family member already working here. Not dependable or stable. Management was also family or former co-workers. Hardest part of the job is putting up with the favoritism.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
too many family members
Stay far away from this place.
Woker Bee (Former Employee) –  Hunsville, AlMay 21, 2015
Everyday was a challenge. Everyone comes to work in fear of losing their jobs because of what they might say or do. The nepotism and good ole boy network are alive and well here. Schedule driven, poor HR procedures, lazy/difficult co workers because nepotism allows them to be. Just steer clear of this place.
Pros
Pay scale was good
Cons
Environment of fear.
Office Department
Office Assistant/Courier (Former Employee) –  Anchorage AlaskaApril 1, 2015
I worked in the office department. There was only 2 coworkers who worked in the office department. I was the office assistant. I helped out the front desk, and my office manager. I learned a lot with this job. I thank Calista Corporation for the work experience. I enjoyed working for my native corporation.
The Company is an excellent place to work along with the coworkers.
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Accounting Dept.October 22, 2013
I had an independent part of the Accounting Department and would do what was asked, I learned some of Costpoint 6 & 7. I helped with Accounts Payable, the copy machine, Contract Briefs and utilized the 10 key often. When needing help with any project my co-workers were very helpful and most fun to work with. I loved volunteering for the fund raiser at the golf tournament.