CALL Employee Reviews

Call center
Student Painters (Former Employee) –  Macomb, MIDecember 18, 2014
A typical work day at the call center started off getting a script of who you had to call that day. You got the script you were supposed to say then went about your day making phone calls. I learned more phone etiquettes and excel skills. The management there was highly informative and polite. The co-workers there were fun to talk to on breaks.
fun place to work
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  MoroccoAugust 11, 2014
a very good experience i' ve learned how to handle customers needs over the phone
Pros
great work environment
Cons
payment is not that much compared to the hard work that they do
Fun workplace, but work becomes monotonous
Call Center Aide (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 25, 2014
The management is excellent, and they did a wonderful job managing workload, workers, and all scheduling conflicts. I appreciate how upfront they are about what is expected during phone calls and how to conduct them.
Pros
professional atmosphere, clear guidelines
Cons
monotonous calls
fun
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORJune 30, 2014
making pizza crust is a blast and if you do it right you can make them round which is not easy
Not a good place to work
Operator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 25, 2014
This place has good employees but the culture that the owners set is questionable.
fun place to work
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  MoroccoMarch 13, 2014
it was very good job busy all the time but it's good because time flies when it's busy I've learned how to serve customers just through the phone also selling products over the phone the management was very good the co-workers were helpful to each other the hardest part is having the headphones all day long the most enjoyable part having fun with customers
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short lunch break
A laid back place to work with good people.
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAJanuary 21, 2014
A typical day at work was very busy and there was always a challenge to be resolved. While i was there i learned how use several computer programs. The people who work there are very laid back, the company has a high turnover, although there is a core of people that have been there for quite some time. The hardest part of the job was finding enough time do everything on my plate. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing as many of the projects that I could.
Family Dollar Workplace
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Wort, TXMay 2, 2013
My typical work day was working the cash register and assisting customers with their questions but while working there I learned how to deal with many natures of peoples and their attitudes the hardest part of the job was dealing with the rude management but other than that I enjoyed working with the customers and interacting with the children that came in daily.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fast pace call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, MDApril 29, 2013
A typical day at the call center consisted of me taking several incoming calls for various clothing catalogs. I learned how to work quickly, but efficiently. The management at the call center was great, and I did not interact with a lot of my co-workers, due to how the building was set up, but I did interact with the co-workers who worked in my area. My co-workers were hard workers, and they were very helpful during my training period at the center. The hardest part of the job was having slow days with only a few customer calls per hour. The most enjoyable part of my day was taking calls for several different companies. It gave the job a great deal of variety.
Help patients to the best of my ability
Customer Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 6, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of making appointments , giving directions , parking calls to appropriate doctor , giving messages to doctors and reaching doctors for emergency situations.
Not a great place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CADecember 17, 2012
Working for the call center for me was very stressful, but I did do it to the best of my ability I was a good employee.
I feel that there was too much management that didn't do their jobs like they should have done.
Getting yelled at by customers on the phone was not a plus but it was part of the job.
Cons
heathcare, favortism, poor pay
My Acheivements
License Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 14, 2012
Each day was productive at work. I like working as a team, making accomplishment and establishing great work ethics within all the company's I worked. I am a person with strong and ambitons and desire. I put great effort and stamina in every job and always complete every task. I beleive in making great and sucessful acheivements. I also have a great personality.
Pros
ambitious, hardworking, loyal, honest, skilllful, and talented
Good working environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 21, 2012
They have good facility that cater to employee needs. They have good compensation and the pay is good too. Location is also accessible so it was fun working for them.
Serviço voluntário, versatilidade de situações, alta motivação
atendente call center (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, Utah, USAJanuary 11, 2016
Como um serviço voluntário de caráter religioso, um dia típico de trabalho incluia receber ligações de pessoas que gostariam de receber livros e vídeos da igreja, entrar os pedidos no sistema, fazer ligações de acompanhamento para saber se os produtos foram recebidos, e conversar sobre o conteúdo recebido, convidando as pessoas a conhecerem mais sobre nossa fé.
Tarefas também incluiam receber referências de pessoas que poderiam estar interessadas e ligar para elas em busca de uma oportunidade de ensino religioso, e ocasionalmente lidar com ligações mal-intencionadas de pessoas com o intuito de atacar nossas crenças.
Foi uma oportunidade incrível de aperfeiçoar meu inglês, aprender espanhol, melhorar minhas habilidades de counicação e relacionamento, aprender a resolver conflitos e lidar com conversas hostis.
Minhas colegas de trabalho eram literalmente de todas as partes do mundo, o que abria a possibilidade de entender mais profundamente outras culturas.
O trabalho era sempre realizado em duplas, e os resultados eram reportados semanalmente a líderes ersponsáveis por uma equipe de até dez pessoas, que ofereciam também semanalmente treinamentos voltados para as necessidades específicas do grupo visando melhorar o desempenho.