CALL Employee Reviews

Helping the public
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 31, 2016
On my current job I answered phones and assist customers with scheduling right away trips, making reservations for future trips. I help customers with complaints, setting up accounts, helping customers who have accounts set up trips, authorize credit cards and help drivers with questions and directions by using GPS. My co-works are friendly and we work as a team.

I have been part of management team in the past as a Administrative Assistant as the Admin Assistant I handle the company accounts by setting them up, handling all aspect of the account from entering, complaints, and billing.

The hardest part of the job is when there is icy roads or snow. Helping the customers and drivers is enjoyable.
Cons
bad weather, no benefits
flexible hours and schedule
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kailua-Kona, HINovember 1, 2016
most enjoyable part of working is being part of the clients home and family providing with consistent compassionate care and attention.
Pros
flexible hours and scheduling
Cons
lack of management leadership and support
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJanuary 25, 2017
This was a nice place to work; everyone was very friendly and I always had a lot to do. This job was connected to United Way/Americorp.
Pros
Everyone was nice
Cons
Not enough money
customer service rep.
Advanced Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXSeptember 10, 2016
i was a customer service agent and i would take incoming calls from clients all over the world. it was fun but you would get headaches because of the calls you would get. a typical day at work would be normal. my co workes were nice and good people. the hardest part of the job was that i had to fill out of paper work. the most enjoyable part of the my job was that we would get rewarded for got the best calls
fun but can also get the job done.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 8, 2016
I love to have fun
I love to laugh and make others days better then how it started.
I get my job done. Past co-workers tend to love working with me. if we are stuck for 8 hours or longer I make it worth the time.
Issue with work life balance and management
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 2, 2016
In general just not a fun place to work and is very dysfunctional. However you can set your own work hours and come as you want as long as your work gets done.
Pros
set you own work hours
Cons
mismanaged
Not my favorite place i ever worked
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENITIVE (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKNovember 3, 2015
Sitting * hours a day was a struggle for me and taking calls was different. I love helping people don't get me wrong i just like face to face easier to explain a lot and show them better options.
Having to deal with them yell and cuss me out over the phone was hard and stressful enough.I had went thru a temp agency and wasn't sure when i would be fully hired on and i needed the benefits for my child and i.
Pros
Easy going job, mon-fri
Cons
Sitting for long periods of time
fun place to work
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  MoroccoMarch 13, 2014
it was very good job busy all the time but it's good because time flies when it's busy I've learned how to serve customers just through the phone also selling products over the phone the management was very good the co-workers were helpful to each other the hardest part is having the headphones all day long the most enjoyable part having fun with customers
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short lunch break
Fast pace call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, MDApril 29, 2013
A typical day at the call center consisted of me taking several incoming calls for various clothing catalogs. I learned how to work quickly, but efficiently. The management at the call center was great, and I did not interact with a lot of my co-workers, due to how the building was set up, but I did interact with the co-workers who worked in my area. My co-workers were hard workers, and they were very helpful during my training period at the center. The hardest part of the job was having slow days with only a few customer calls per hour. The most enjoyable part of my day was taking calls for several different companies. It gave the job a great deal of variety.
Family Dollar Workplace
Store Clerk  (Former Employee) –  Fort Wort, TXMay 2, 2013
My typical work day was working the cash register and assisting customers with their questions but while working there I learned how to deal with many natures of peoples and their attitudes the hardest part of the job was dealing with the rude management but other than that I enjoyed working with the customers and interacting with the children that came in daily.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Call center
Student Painters (Former Employee) –  Macomb, MIDecember 18, 2014
A typical work day at the call center started off getting a script of who you had to call that day. You got the script you were supposed to say then went about your day making phone calls. I learned more phone etiquettes and excel skills. The management there was highly informative and polite. The co-workers there were fun to talk to on breaks.
Not a great place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CADecember 17, 2012
Working for the call center for me was very stressful, but I did do it to the best of my ability I was a good employee.
I feel that there was too much management that didn't do their jobs like they should have done.
Getting yelled at by customers on the phone was not a plus but it was part of the job.
Cons
heathcare, favortism, poor pay
Fun workplace, but work becomes monotonous
Call Center Aide (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 25, 2014
The management is excellent, and they did a wonderful job managing workload, workers, and all scheduling conflicts. I appreciate how upfront they are about what is expected during phone calls and how to conduct them.
Pros
Professional atmosphere, clear guidelines
Cons
Monotonous calls
Good working environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 21, 2012
They have good facility that cater to employee needs. They have good compensation and the pay is good too. Location is also accessible so it was fun working for them.
A laid back place to work with good people.
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAJanuary 21, 2014
A typical day at work was very busy and there was always a challenge to be resolved. While i was there i learned how use several computer programs. The people who work there are very laid back, the company has a high turnover, although there is a core of people that have been there for quite some time. The hardest part of the job was finding enough time do everything on my plate. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing as many of the projects that I could.
Not a good place to work
Operator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 25, 2014
This place has good employees but the culture that the owners set is questionable.
My Acheivements
License Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 14, 2012
Each day was productive at work. I like working as a team, making accomplishment and establishing great work ethics within all the company's I worked. I am a person with strong and ambitons and desire. I put great effort and stamina in every job and always complete every task. I beleive in making great and sucessful acheivements. I also have a great personality.
Pros
ambitious, hardworking, loyal, honest, skilllful, and talented
Help patients to the best of my ability
Customer Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 6, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of making appointments , giving directions , parking calls to appropriate doctor , giving messages to doctors and reaching doctors for emergency situations.
fun place to work
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  MoroccoAugust 11, 2014
a very good experience i' ve learned how to handle customers needs over the phone
Pros
great work environment
Cons
payment is not that much compared to the hard work that they do
fun
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORJune 30, 2014
making pizza crust is a blast and if you do it right you can make them round which is not easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CALL. Our community is ready to answer.