Callaway Gardens Employee Reviews

I loved my residents
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAMay 15, 2017
I loved most of my coworkers and all of my residents. Did not like how it was run or how they treat there employees.i believe that all employees should be treated equally.
fun job,love the enviroment
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAApril 13, 2017
I loved doing customer service for Fantasy In Lights it was a fun environment. I hated when the season ended. The hardest part of the job was getting a customer that was upset.
Pros
tickets to Fantasy in Lights
Cons
pay was not sufficient
Fun place to work if in high school
Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAMarch 14, 2017
I worked here while I was attending college. It was a bit unorganized. I love meeting people from all over the world. The best part of my job was interacting with different people.
Terrible .
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAMarch 10, 2017
I really didn't like working for housekeeping . Management was poor, and the hours weren't great . I was the main one doing any of the work . Was put in a position that wasn't in my job description , and didn't have any training prior to being in that position .
Great job for high school students
Dining Room Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAFebruary 20, 2017
The pay was decent for what was expected of you. Great job for a first time employees. No room to grow. Management was okay, lots of time to socialize on the job.
job was great to work at
Stewarding (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAFebruary 9, 2017
the job was a great place to work i just didnt like the management because the place was so unorginized but other than that the place was great as far as the work and the people and just the whole work enviroment
seasonal job
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Harris County, GADecember 21, 2016
Took tickets for the lights, while help unload off the trolley and onto the trolley. Met a lot of people new people. Management is amazing to work with very easy to get along with
The most enjoyable moment at my job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAOctober 19, 2016
I enjoy working at Callaway Gardens , i just feel I should get paid more than I do. The guest are amazing there to some they may be rube and may cause problems . Most guest orders I take i treat them how I would want to be treated when I come to a cafe or restaurant. I talk to them with respect, I ask them how their day has been or is going, I always serve with a smile and lastly I tell them to have a blessed day .
Pros
Getting tips, getting compliments
Cons
Getting attitude, getting negative feedback
The job was very productive
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAAugust 15, 2016
Working at callaway gardens for housekeepeing was a great first job. I learned a lot during the job, it was very productive. It taught me a lot of skills like working with others.
love working for them
Chef/Cook (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAAugust 1, 2016
They may push you but with them its like a loving family member saying " its ok because we have your back". If you fall its ok because they will pick you back up and keep working with you. I never felt like its work because it feels like your at a gint house cooking for guest fo your family. and that's way more fun then "just working"
Pros
they are a family loving/church going (( even if some dont go to church)) community of workers
Cons
some of there workers talk bad about the comapy
Fun time
Beach Attendant (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAAugust 1, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Callaway. I learned how to clean bathrooms the right way. I was able to get along with all of my co-workers.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
short breaks
callaway gardens
Sous Chef, Food Preporation, baking, Clean (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAApril 27, 2016
great working environment, I learned how to prep an bake food an also clean . manager is amazing an its fast paced environment you learn a few new things wouldn't mind working for them again if given the chance
Fun workplace
Delivery/Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAFebruary 25, 2016
You get to meet new people and introduce them to fun and new activities that they haven't did or scene. The pay is fair, you also get to set your own hours that is great because you have more time with your family. The management is fair also it is ran very well. The coworkers enjoys coming to work because its very enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is dealing with fraud and scammers.
Pros
Activities and new events also the Guests
Cons
fraud
Great compant to work for
CNA / Medication Aide (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAFebruary 10, 2016
My time at Callaway Gardens was great, I got to learn new things and experience things I have yet to do. I had got to be more than a CNA, I was also in control of the med cart at nights and when a patient need a aspirin or something else for pain I was allowed to give it. My most enjoyable part of my job was being able to interact with the patients.
Fun place to work, great staff
Recreation Food Attendant/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAFebruary 9, 2016
A typical day at work included setting up eating areas, taking food orders, assisting customers with questions about the park, greeting guests and serving ordered items. Co-workers were always fun, friendly and good spirited. The hardest part of the job was filling back-to-back orders on busy days. The most enjoyable part of the job was being beach-front and working with a similar age group.
Pros
Free beach access, discounted park activities, fun work environment
Cons
Tasks could sometimes be boring
family oriented, fun work place
Server (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GANovember 23, 2015
Working for callaway gardens was on eof the best experiences of my life. The employees are like family as well as the management. The hardest part of this job was dealing with the irate customers, however thats going to happen anywhere so I cant say there was a hard part. The most enjoyable part was meeting all of the people and seeing all of the families coming together. Especially during the holiday seasons
Pros
close knit family of employees, respectful management, warm, friendly environment
Four Star Resort with Family work enviorment
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GANovember 15, 2015
Everyone was like family in this Resort ! With over 1500 employees that says alot for the southern hospitality found here. Their also was room to move up within the company.
Great cooperative workplace.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GASeptember 22, 2015
This was a very relaxed workplace. The coworkers and managers are extremely helpful and understanding. They also have flexible schedule options.
Fun
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GASeptember 17, 2015
Loved it and its a great place to work.the staff and other people's there are very nice and helpful. I loved the hours most of all i loved what i did on this job.
Hostess at a restaurant
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, GAMay 31, 2015
A typical day at work would be meeting and greeting new people as they enter the restaurant. I learned to always have a positive attitude and make people feel comfortable as they enter. My manager and co workers could always count on me for anything and got along with me very well. The hardest part of the job was to do multiple jobs at one time when the restaurant became busy. The most enjoyable part of the job, was the satisfaction of the customers and making money.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Callaway Gardens. Our community is ready to answer.

Callaway Gardens Reviews by Location