CALLOS COMPANIES

CALLOS COMPANIES Employer Reviews

Close proximity to my Residence
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Kansas City, KsOctober 22, 2014
Callos companies is an acceptable employer if you like unsupervised work
Productive Company
Processor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 16, 2014
They are good. They make sure people are able to go to work and possibly get hired on.
nice job placement choices
Laborer (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHMarch 17, 2014
Pros: consistency with job placement
Cons: temporary company
Working for temporary companies is hard because of little to no job stability.
magee womens hospital
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great kitchen staff
Cons: dinner hour was always hectic
typical day would be taking a cart full of trays and making our way the through the hospital as fast and efficiently as possible, to patients, guests, and employees. roll silverware and garnish placemats in downtime while we are waiting for trays or helping out in other areas of the kitchen.
on the tray line, the day went very fast because there were – more... always tickets coming through. I would place cold items, condiments and silverware on each tray according to tickets. sometimes I would end up putting the whole tray together myself because everyone else would be busy running trays to rooms. – less
Not organized and need to hire more professional staff members
Senior Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 30, 2013
Typical day at Callos; recruiting to fill in daily orders, interviewing, going over orientation paperwork. Printing, faxing, emailing and assisting onsite supervisors and also HR.
constantly change your schedule and won't let you have a private life outside of company.
Nurses aide (Former Employee), Warren, OHMarch 8, 2013
Cons: health benefits, no raises, schedules suck, no holiday pay unless you work the holiday. terrible management skills, favoritism.
Pay is lowest in area for this type of job. They offer very little benefits. Their medical benefits are terrible. They are the worst I have ever seen. They don't give raises and overall are the worst place I ever worked.
Small company with no cohesive strategy.
Principal Consultant - Networking (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 14, 2012
Pros: some woek at home
Cons: sales force was mediocre
I learned that people that I had known in the past did not deserve my high regard. FInancials were mis-represented.
Fun workplace with overflowing treats
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Boardman, OHOctober 15, 2012
Pros: access to some of the best chocolates.
Cons: access to some of the best chocolates.
A typical day includes answering the phone and quality customer service. I have learned there is alot to running a chocolate factory. Management as well as co workers are a great group of people. I enjoy every aspect of the job. And though it may be hard to believe people do get people to get testy about their candy, but it is a great place and environment.
Against Reservists working there
factory worker (Former Employee), latrobe, paOctober 10, 2012
Cons: against soldiers
I am 20 and an Army reservist. I was fired after coming back from drill for not having the proper paperwork. Being new to this military/civilian thing, I called my Army Sgt. who offered to talk to Human Resources, in which the lady refused to talk to him. I was in shock. She was refusing to talk to an Army Sgt.! I tried to get the proper paperwork and – more... thought I did, but was still fired! And to think I could be called to the middle East to fight for this lady's rights when she has NO respect for me or the Army. Shame on her an the company. Stay away from them and find a better patriotic company! – less
Fun workplace
Package Scanner/ Loader (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 17, 2012
scan and load freight using a pallet jack
teamwork is very big at this job site
Being a Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 10, 2012
Pros: i like my hours; not too early, not too late (10:00am -7:00pm)
Cons: i would rather have the whole weekend off.
There is a postive environment, you can ask anyone for help or to explain something. Even when something goes wrong with a stop, we are confident in working it out together as a team. There is always a solution to a problem.
Management doors are always open.
Being inexperienced at my new job. Things are always hard until we learn them, and that takes – more... time, but time can/will make you frustrated.
When I either help a customer with a delivery problem or come up with a earier way of logging data that helps things run smoother. – less