Calloway Laboratories, Inc. is a national independent clinical and anatomic pathology laboratory accredited under the College of American Pathologists, the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments and the Joint Commission, dedicated to innovation and excellence in laboratory testing. We aspire to provide the best laboratory testing services with the highest standards of professionalism.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive for the Upstate New York territory.
For consideration, all responses must include the code "AEUNY" in the subject line.
The Account Executive is responsible for generating new business by conducting sales calls in person to targeted clients. The Account Executive will promote Calloway’s laboratory services to ensure assigned revenue targets are achieved. In this role you will be responsible for promoting Calloway's services to target markets that include but are not limited to physicians, clinics and hospitals to maximize growth and increase market share. Additionally you are responsible for the analysis, planning, and management of sales and marketing activities for the territory, and managing a budget for travel and entertainment expenses. This role requires the candidate to be in the field 100% of time.
- Deliver assigned sample and revenue objectives.
- Develop knowledge of Calloway’s services specific to the target markets.
- Call on targeted physicians, clinics, hospitals and other referral sources within an assigned regional territory to achieve sales growth, which results in exceeding sales expectations.
- Establish and maintain relationships, trust and credibility within the medical community.
- Partner with the Field Service Manager to jointly address all needs and requirements in the field to successfully grow the business.
- Manage territory as it relates to targeting, messaging and programs/services.
- Prepare annual territory sales plans for management approval. Implement sales plans, prepare monthly and quarterly updates and manages sales time/resources according to plan.
- Act as a liaison between clients and Company staff to resolve problems, provide information on products/services and maintain positive client relations.
- Gather and organize account related information and provide input on key customer opportunities. Regularly meets with management and staff to discuss sales activities, opportunities, potential problems, etc.
- Maintain market awareness and prepares competitive updates.
- Five days per week (8:00 AM local time – 5:00 PM local time) in the field with clients (target – 10 decision makers per day, based on geography).
- Log targeted client calls, frequency, and on/off territory reporting through the use of the CRM.
- Demonstrate the linkage between customer-facing activity and territory performance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of professional sales experience or commensurate experience without degree. Pharmaceutical and/or Home Healthcare experience a plus.
- A background and proven track record of sales success in medical, pharmaceutical or home healthcare sales is preferred. Ability to discuss and present clinical and technical information to a broad range of medical professionals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with CRM systems is required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel within the assigned regional territory, to conferences and sales meetings is required.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Calloway Laboratories is a recognized industry leader, offering top pay, generous Health and Dental Programs, as well as Life insurance, Vacation, paid Holidays.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, Calloway is one of the nation's fastest growing clinical toxicology laboratories. We specialize in...