Calloway Laboratories, Inc. is a national independent clinical and anatomic pathology laboratory accredited under the College of American Pathologists, the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments and the Joint Commission, dedicated to innovation and excellence in laboratory testing. We aspire to provide the best laboratory testing services with the highest standards of professionalism.
Please include posting code "OEA" in the subject line.
Hours: Monday Thru Friday 11:00am to 7:30pm
- Processing of assigned requisitions
- Setup and update patient demographics
- Keyboarding skills above 50 WPM
- Identification of new payors, new physicians
- Maintain high level of ethics, and a courteous and professional attitude
- Work with all areas of the department to assure maximum productivity
- Other duties/special projects as assigned completed within the appropriate time frame
- Provide extra resource when needed within the department. High volume functions along with constant people skill maintenance
- Adapt and report to senior levels of management
- Responsible for entering all patient demographic information into the Horizon LIMS.
- Responsible for ensuring patient identification requirements are met for each sample.
- Responsible for ensuring correct client information and test orders were entered at High Speed Log In.
- Responsible for ensuring all medications listed on each requisition are correctly entered into the patient file in Horizon LIMS.
- Responsible for scanning requisitions into the document scanning system
- Responsible for checking all data that has been entered during FULI against the patient requisition.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of keyboarding, third party payor experience and procedure/DX code familiarity is required
- Familiarity with Clinical lab billing and insurance cards is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of 3rd party billing and payor experience are required.
- Data Entry skills
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and follow verbal instructions
- General PC skills in a MS Windows environment are required. Knowledge and use of MS Office and Billing software required.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Calloway Laboratories is a recognized industry leader, offering top pay, generous Health and Dental Programs, as well as Life insurance, Vacation, paid Holidays.