Calloway Laboratories, Inc. is a national independent clinical toxicology laboratory accredited under the College of American Pathologists and the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, dedicated to innovation and excellence in laboratory testing. We aspire to provide the best laboratory testing services with the highest standards of professionalism.
We are currently seeking a MALE Part-Time Specimen Handler / Field Service Representative to work in Gaithersburg, MD.
Hours – 20 hours/week
All responses must include "KGPM" in subject line for consideration.
- Assist with obtaining male patient specimens (supervised)
- Responsible for completion of all requisition forms in their entirety including insurance information, physician’s signature, diagnosis code, and patient medication.
- Responsible for the proper shipment or delivery of specimens to our in-house laboratory.
- Maintain adequate inventory of supplies for the physician and the office staff to conduct their testing.
- Assist Field Service Manager on implementation and documentation of all client specific requests.
- Provide feedback to the Field Service Manager noted in the site protocol.
- Convey any issues or concerns the client may have to the appropriate department manager.
- Work hand and hand with the Client, Field Service Manager, Sales and Customer Service departments to ensure a high quality of service.
- Ability to adapt to and perform professionally in various environments.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
- Must possess excellent customer relations and time management skills
- Must be flexible in regards to hours and schedule.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must be knowledgeable about HIPAA regulations.
- Must be detailed oriented.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Calloway Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, Calloway is one of the nation's fastest growing clinical toxicology laboratories. We specialize in...