CallSource Employee Reviews

n/a
Lead-Score analyst (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 6, 2014
not a good company to work for. supervisor was not fair to all employees
Cons
no breaks, no emergency request time
Good company, flexible hours.
Call Analyst (Current Employee) –  CAJune 24, 2014
Good company to work for. Flexible hours, work from home. No benefits for contract employees.
A company that can be so much more with effective management.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAJanuary 31, 2014
A typical day at work was reviewing and following up on emails and customer projects and communicating with internal departments and sales reps. I learned email management as well as time management along with increased knowledge of Excel and Outlook. I had really likable co-workers and enjoyed working with them. The toughest part of the job was contacting clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was completing projects to the clients satisfaction.
Pros
compensation, nice people and enough work to go around
Cons
change without a proper time frame to test previous changes
It was a great position which allowed me to work from home.
Telephone Performance Analyst (Former Employee) –  HomeMarch 9, 2013
The position required me to monitor prerecorded phone calls and score them according to company criteria. The benefit of the position was that I worked from home and set my own hours.
Pros
work from home
Cons
1099 employee
Great place to work.
Select Industries Acount Manager (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CASeptember 27, 2012
A typical day at Callsource as an Account Manager consisted of answering emails, creating reports and making calls to existing clients.

I learned time management and how to work with many people with different personalities. Management was very helpful and encouraged me to pursue all paths within the company.

The hardest part of the job was managing a large amount of high maintenance accounts. With that said, Callsource believes in training their employees. The amount of training on new innovative business solutions was my favorite part of the job.
Pros
a great blend of people that are fun to work with.
Cons
high turnover.
Nice part-time at home job
Independant Contractor (Former Employee) –  Oak Hills, CAAugust 13, 2012
Wake up, log in and listen. Management was kind and easy to work with, all of your co-workers are on chat if you need them. The hardest part of the job is that it is extremely boring and it's hard not to be distracted by other things. The best part of the job was being able to wear what I wanted and not worry about what my boss might say.
Pros
at home, no selling or inbound calls
Cons
pay per call was .10 and some calls exceeded 20 minuets.
A place where hard work is not really valued
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAJuly 8, 2012
This place isnt a place to go to if you're looking to advance in any position. Many people work there for years and are only able to move laterally and the chances of a pay raise are minimal. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work with different people in the company and getting to know some of the workers. The management is based on nepotism and usually only if you have family in the company are you able to be raised to the management level. The co-workers are really awesome but there is a lot of disfunction at the management level.

2.4