NATURE AND SCOPE
Work as a team member of the Caltrol Project Business Unit. The position is responsible for the Primary Duties described below. The position requires interaction with customers, peers, project team members, Caltrol sales and factory personnel through telephone, email, fax and face-to-face to ensure that the customer as well as Caltrol requirements are met.
Supports Project Managers and Project Inside Sales personnel to help customers select the correct products or services. Consistently maintains technical competence with all aspects of Caltrol, Inc.’s business systems relating to the processing of customer orders. Continuously improves knowledge of product and services offered by Caltrol.
The below duties are performed under the supervison of the Project Manager and/or a Project Associate III.
Review Purchase orders for
- Special Instructions
- Tax Information
- Domestic Routing Instructions
- Customer Contacts
- Inspections and Requirements
- Purchase order acceptance criteria
Set Up and Maintain System Project Folders/Hard Copy Binders to Incorporate:
- PO/Quotes/Order DOCS
- Status Reports
- Change Orders
Project Order Entry
- Set up Part Numbers
- Set up Vendors
- Set up Customer bill To/Ship To in JD Edwards
- Enter Order into JD Edwards and into appropriate vendor order entry system
- Process Vendor Purchase Orders – submit to Vendor/Follow Up
- Review/Process Customer Change Orders
- Process Service/Repair Requests
- Process CPAR and Track Returned Goods
Order Execution Management
- Log Order Information
- Ship Dates- Periodic Date Review and factory confirmation
- Change Orders Internal/External
- Item Holds
- Inspection Dates/Status
- Customer Status Reports (submitted weekly, Bi-weekly or monthly as required)
Manage Customer Documentation Requirements
- Retrieve from DOC Website/Vendors
- Log and assign Returns and Revision Requests from customer on Documentation
Manage Customer Inspections and Domestic Shipment Preparation
- Provide Documents for Inspection
- Coordinate Inspector/Factory schedules for Inspection
- Provide Domestic Packing Lists for Approved Inspected Items
- Process Inspection Release/Changes – Coordinate Shipping
In addition, the Project Associate I may be asked to assist the Project Inside Sales Engineer or Project Account Manager with other tasks as well as other duties required.
1. Strong Customer Service skills.
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
3. Verbal and written skills to effectively communicate.
4. Type minimum 40 wpm.
5. Willingness to work overtime as situation requires.
6. College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Data Entry experience.
- 2 years experience in a customer service/call center position.
- ERP business system experience with JD Edwards a plus.
CALTROL, INC HIGHLIGHTS
- Caltrol has over 75 years of "Providing Solutions People Trust".
- We are a local business partner of Emerson Process Management an NYSE company (EMR).
- We are the primary servicer and solution provider to customers in the Southwestern United States.
- Caltrol currently has 7 locations.
- Caltrol is an employee owned company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). This gives our employees the chance to share in the successes of our company.
- Caltrol is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions to a Health Savings Account
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pet Insurance