Calypso Technology Employee Reviews

Not happy with the company
Marketing Analytics and Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 21, 2015
Management has a long way to go in terms of creating a better work culture. Happy hours are funded in lieu of bonus pools, sales are down, and so is morale.
Great job culture, not much room for growth
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 26, 2015
Great people to work with but upper management do not reward hard work and production. High turnover rate due to lack of compensation.
Calypso is a dynamic company expanding in a niche market.
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 4, 2015
A typical day at Calypso involves face to face meeting with clients. Documenting requirements and planning to execute those requirements.
Pros
amazing working environment
Cons
traveling
Professional yet Exciting
Data Analysis Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 10, 2014
My typical day would begin with checking my emails and figuring out the tasks I have for the day. I go and ask my supervisor for any additional tasks and ensure I finish it before I leave for home.
My co-workers were extremely supportive and extremely intellectual. I did learn a lot about professional attitude from them. The hardest part of the job was handling large amount of data and being extremely careful with it.
The most enjoyable part were the meetings, the brain-storming and the discussion that entailed.
One of my most rewarding work experiences
Marketing Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 25, 2013
This medium size financial services company has a strong product/solution offering and business model that not only survived the financial crisis, but excelled throughout. What interested me most was self-starter culture that was encouraged in those of us with intellectual curiosity.
As a creative marketing professional, there was never a shortage of projects that I could work on or submit a business case to help grow the business. A sense of adding value to an organization is often more important than compensation. This was definitely true at Calypso.
good
Associate Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 24, 2013
It is a good place to learn a trading system. The culture is very awesome.
Cerebral introverts
Associate Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 24, 2013
Great place to work if you're extremely technical and enjoy engineering.
Pros
multi-cultural
Cons
management
Stable revenue based company
Principal Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 11, 2013
Being part of the financial space, change is forced by the clients and the environment and the challenges presented are driven by the clients.

Management is nice a bit conservative, lot of technical debt

Hardest part of the job is to adjust to mediocrity

Nice people generally less politics to deal with, except the stigma to change

Problem domain is interesting and throws good problems at you to think for solutions there by designing solutions that are faced by few people and stay ahead of the curve
Pros
work hours and stability
Cons
growth prospects for technical track