CAMBER Corporation Employee Reviews

Positive support from leadership
Information System Security Officer, SMC/RSS (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
While a Camber employee, I have been seated at the customer's location as dictated by the terms of the awarded contract. A typical day consists of performing tasks supporting the certification and accreditation of a ground-based satellite system. My Camber management has been and continues to be exemplary.
Great company
H-1 Field Service Representative/ IMDS/HUMS (Former Employee), Camp Pendleton, CAJune 3, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Much of the work is gov contracts and can expire or terminate
If you have a chance to work for Camber, you should take it. I loved the work and the people in the company.

Good people, professional environment, well equipped to do the job. Managers try to understand the work you do and appreciate your efforts.
Program Analyst
Program Analyst (Former Employee), Lexington Park, MDMay 13, 2015
Camber was very involved with the support of government customers. My co-workers were very knowledgeable and shared their experience with me.
Lots of challenges and management are fair
Software Architect/Engineer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 25, 2015
Lots of challenges and management are fair
many satellite office. Central IT is in Virginia where Chief IT is location where most decisions are given. Above they need more contracts with the government for better option of jobs.
Very enjoyable supporting our Troops and families.
General Clerk I (Former Employee), Fort Campbell, KYApril 8, 2015
Pros: 40 hours a week
Cons: Short lunch and Breaks / No pay raises
Very customer based, providing customer support to Soldiers and families of Fort Campbell, KY. I learned patience and understand how to approach people. Management was hard to figure out once started. My co-workers were enjoyable to work with. Hardest part of job was dealing with upset customers and remaining professional at all times and no letting personal emotions take over. Most enjoyable was supporting the Soldiers and families of Fort Campbell, KY.
Employee Satisfaction Guaranteed
Aircraft Mechcanic/Weapons Specialist I/II (Former Employee), Creech AFB, NVMarch 31, 2015
Working for Camber Corpoation has truly been a blessing. Managnent was a pleasure to work with. Supervisors were very involved with its employees which is sometimes a challange due to the fact that I work in deployed overseas locations. You turly feel like part of the team and your voice matters. Your not just a number.
Great place to work awesome benefits
Budgeting/Administrative (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 5, 2015
Pros: free health insurance
Cons: management change
I worked for Camber for over 14 years and planned to retire there, but I was laid off due to contracts ending, budget cuts. I would love to get back in the same field as I truly enjoyed the job I did.
Productive and fun place to work
System Administrator (Current Employee), Huntsville ALFebruary 26, 2015
A great place to work. Enjoy the things I learn on a daily basis and the equipment I get to work with. The management is great and definitely supports its employees.
Excellent Company
Division Business Developer (Former Employee), Killeen, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Camber Corporation was an excellent company to work for while they were an employee owned company. The company sold in 2008 to private investors at which time the personality of the company changed.
Good company able to put people into positions where they can make a difference.
General engineer (Current Employee), Warren, MichiganJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: working for and with an exceptional group of people.
Work assignments are clear and teamwork is good, Typical day is 80 percent on the computer with the remainder spent in meetings reviewing technical information and/or planning to meet key milestones. My manager is very capable and provides good guidance, Co-workers are great.
Great Company
Part time Accounting (Current Employee), Huntsville, AlabamaJanuary 24, 2015
I love this company, it is filled with friendly people, has great benefits, and a very comfortable atmosphere. I learned the system Deltek Costpoint, and how to reconcile accounts. The hardest part of my job is filing, but only because of the monotony.
Fast-Paced environment
Technical Lead, USPTO (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJanuary 13, 2015
This position allows the resident geek in me to help others with filing their applications online. As a technical Specialist, I assist internal and external customers with issues filing their patent applications online.
Great Company
Business Operations Manager (Current Employee), Patuxent River, MDJanuary 8, 2015
The company and leadership are great to work with. The hardest part is the uncertainty of the contracting world.
Good people at this company
Senior Operations Research Analyst (Current Employee), Dayton, OHDecember 30, 2014
I work for camber on a contract it has secured with the Air Force at an off-site location. My current management is fantastic, and I enjoy my co-workers.
job with a purpose
Small arms Repair / Tool Crib (Former Employee), Rock Island Arsenal, ILDecember 2, 2014
Assisting the military was very rewarding and I would do it all over again if I got the chance! Worst part was contract job so job security isn't there.
Great benefits.
Operations Officer/Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Lexington Park, MDNovember 18, 2014
As an on-site contractor, I didn't deal much with the corporate office.
Research and Business
Research/Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Arlington, VAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: the incorporation of science and business. an eye opener
Cons: not enough excel and financial modeling
Incorporating laboratory work into a business and profit model.
Very important clearance job, but still made it a fun place to be. Hats off to the leadership.
Small Arms/ Weapons Tech (Former Employee), worldwideOctober 20, 2014
Pros: friendly people, willing to lend a hand.
Cons: wouldn't change a thing.
Travel worldwide, wherever there is a U.S. military base present. Co workers from all walks of like. Great people, ages range from 21-72. Great work environment. Every one is eager to help out the next person. Good friendly atmosphere. Great supervision. The hardest part about my job my be the 15-16 hour shifts that we may have to pull sometimes, but with such relaxed leadership, we all make the best out of it. The thing I enjoy most about the job was you become close to great people that you wouldn't normally get the opportunity to get to know, because you assume you're so different. OVERALL 5 stars, nothing negative to say.
Excellent
Master Gunner Instructor/Writer (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GASeptember 30, 2014
Responsible for the presentation of platform and small group instruction for approximately 124 Master Gunner students annually; I prepare and update lesson plans, supplemental material, practical exercises and examinations.
Camber is an excellent place to work
Avionics Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Lexington Park, MDSeptember 14, 2014
Camber is an excellent place to work.
Co-workers are very good at their jobs.