Cambria Suites

Cambria Suites Employer Reviews

Wonderful place to work!
Housekeeper/Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Traverse City, MIMay 5, 2014
Pros: everything!
Cons: -
Best place I've ever worked. It was such an honor to be a part of the team! I only left because I had to relocate! Cambria and the management are amazing! Fair pay, equal opportunities for advancement. Love this place! They appreciate their employee and treat everyone wonderfully with holiday parties and occasional free lunches for the staff!
Pleasant place to work but no room to grow.
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: steady work and pleasant staff.
Cons: no room to grow.
This hotel is American owned and operated and is a pleasant place to work. There is just no room to advance. If you need a steady reliable job then this would be great as long as you are happy with what you do.
Best hotel in Green Bay WI. Guest and employees are all like family
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIOctober 22, 2013
From Green Bay Packers games to corporate seminars the Cambria Suites (now Marriott) is a great place to enjoy a good nights rest.
odd place to work
Maintenance Lead (Former Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 6, 2013
Pros: great learning environment
Cons: general manager's idiot nieghbor ran one department, her drinking buddy was second in command, her favorite bartender from soro was third
Riddled with nepotism. I get it because I too would hire my idiot friends and place them in positions of authority. Well, I would have BEFORE I suffered because of it.
Amazing Fresh Hotel
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJuly 8, 2013
Loved working here when it first opened was so new and great.
Challenging Work
Chief Engineer (Current Employee), Savannah, GAJune 30, 2013
Management issues, very impersonal. Great coworkers, same complaint from all staff.
Enthusiastic Environment
Intern (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJune 5, 2013
The Front Desk attendants, CafĂ© and Housekeeping workers were friendly. Front Desk attendants was Courteous to the guests and knew the long term guests by name. Slow paced in the morning and became more faced paced when the afternoon began. I learned, greet guests going in and out, making sure the guests stay goes well and to leave your personal life – more... outside of work. The hardest part during my externship was having guests in front and a future guest on the phone. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and working beside a great Front Desk Attendant that gave me pointers before I left for my first job. – less
Cambria
Housekeeping (Former Employee), MinnesotaApril 8, 2013
It was a ok job . it was a typical housekeeping jbo that expected too much work for too litte pay.
High Tech, Modern Hotel, Best job ever
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNMarch 26, 2013
I worked at two different Cambria Suites and have to say they both were the best hotels I've ever worked at. They were new so guests were always happy which made my job so easy. With the bar in the lobby as a front desk agent you get much more guest interaction than other hotels. It has this warm inviting aura to the hotel. The brand new Technology – more... is stellar. And the big TV right in front of the front desk to watch all day was pretty cool even though all day all we were allowed to watch was CNN. – less
lovely hotel
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 18, 2012
Pros: great food cooks at hotel were great
Cons: wish the shuttle service was 24hrs hard for guest flying in after midnite
Best Asst General Manager learned so much about the hotel business from the man co workers worked well with each other
Review
Hotel Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Pueblo, COAugust 9, 2012
I loved working at this hotel.I opened up this new hotel, therefore I learned alot about a new hotel and all of its amentities.
Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 6, 2012
Pros: fun family atmosphere
This property was run top notch. Strict standards were adhered to, with a family atmosphere. You had a General Manager that was approachable and was always making sure things were running smoothly.
Salt scores were reviewed at least on a weekly basis.
Always attention to detail.
great envirinment
Barista (Former Employee), Green Bay WisconsinApril 18, 2012
Pros: location
Cons: no benefit
My job was very enjoyable, I received the opportunities to meet many interesting and famous people. My manager was a very unique person with a great sense of humor...I loved the fact that it was a fast paste environment..
Nice hotel
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Uniontown, OhioMarch 9, 2012
Pros: learning experience
Cons: management and no pay increases
I learned valuable front desk and customer service experience working for this company. What I didn't like about Cambria was the way the management makes inappropriate remarks to his employees and there are no pay increases for anyone at the front desk. Looks can be deceiving.