Cambria

Cambria Employer Reviews

Culture Fluctuates, Overall Positive Experience
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), Le Sueur, MNFebruary 25, 2015
Foremost, I appreciate Cambria for giving me the opportunity to excel. Furthermore, department culture is greatly influenced by each management dynamic. Some people are harder to work for than others - but you can expect that anywhere. This company is growing rapidly.
Not really worth the hassle.
Water-jet Nester (Former Employee), Belle Plaine, MNDecember 12, 2014
Pros: most of the people were nice, all breaks paid.
Cons: compensation is low, offset by overtime, which was cut. management doesn't handle issues properly, a ton of favoritism.
Cambria was great for the first couple of months, then things went all down hill. Management was shifted around and people who had no business running my department were put in charge. Morale went way down for my entire team and a number of other teams in the company. The departments that were effected by this change saw a large number of employee losses. Finally the person who shouldn't be in charge went ahead and appointed people who shouldn't be in charge in positions of power above people who were already leading the teams. Essentially causing further dissolution of the work place. Last I heard the departments are horribly behind and everyone pretty much hates their job, except the people that shouldn't be in charge...
Great People
Operations Innovation (Former Employee), Le Sueur, MNOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great marketing and people
Cons: benefits
Cambria is a rapidly expanding company with lots of dedicated people working hard. The management can be harsh at times but the projects get done fast.
I enjoyed the company of almost everyone I worked with. People are nice, sincere and share a good understanding of the operations and their role within it.
However, like with any manufacturing job, the hours can be long and the location is not necessarily ideal for most young professionals.
A fast growing company with a lot of hard work
Data entry and create invoices (Former Employee), Saint Peter, MNOctober 6, 2014
The days I spent at Cambria went by fast. They are a fast growing company that were very productive that mad your days go by fast. Overall the management and co-workers conducted themselves in a professional manner.
A decent paying job.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Saint Peter, MNAugust 6, 2014
Pros: professional mn tickets to games.
Cons: read the review.
I work they had me doing was extremely simple and boring, the only way to halfway enjoy the day was to "not get bored". I've come from jobs that required my focus on many things throughout the day, that differed. There, Its the same things day in and day out. I became injured there, and was never allowed to see a doctor. Instead they had a person who works for the company who used to be a nurse make the call of weather or not somebody gets to go the hospital. An injury there gave me carpel tunnel, along with others who have never been able to get help for it.
The managers of this place are only good for accounting. They are not good at managing people, when I go to ask a simple question on where my boss would like my completed pallets I get a look and a smart-mouth remark.
I would not recommend anyone to work here, unless you have family that are higher up.
The worst of the worst
Warehouse (Former Employee), MNJuly 5, 2014
Pros: oh well attitude at the end of the day.
Cons: very draining
every other word out of everybody's mouth is a swearword. This includes management and HR. This is the most negative working environment in southern Minnesota.
Fantastic Culture
Director of Information Technology (Current Employee), Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMay 22, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: execs sometimes are removed from day-to-day inefficiencies
Great culture and rapidly growing. Opportunity to advance quickly if you work hard and make an impact. There are some growing pains with the rapid expansions, but if you are flexible and ready to invest in your future this is a fantastic place to be.
Unprofessional work environment with poor benefits.
Facility Manager (Former Employee), MinnesotaApril 16, 2014
Pros: growth oriented
Cons: lack of vision and strategic planning
A growth oriented organization with almost no strategic plan. Competitive base salary was offset by poor benefits that put total compensation well below industry average. Leadership was a collection of holdovers from the start of the company who were under qualified at current revenue levels and "outsiders" who had been plucked via nepotism. The daily environment was definitely unprofessional and borderline hostile. Buyer beware.
fast paced and productive
Quality Technician, Team Leader (Former Employee), Greenfield, INMarch 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: wages
Very fast paced and productive workplace. Working ten hour shifts made it impossible to balance family and home duties. Co-workers were a great bunch of people. I knew the first week I started that the management was incapable of fulfilling their duties. Working in Final Inspection was challenging but rewarding. Fixing a piece of quartz countertop was hard sometimes but I felt very accomplished when finished.
excellent work enviornment
Executive office solutions (Current Employee), Bensalem, PAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: fair and honest
excellent work environment
Good management and overall work environment
Fast Pace, growing Co.
Manager /Office Administrator (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 6, 2013
Learning experiance, company still growing. Safety oriented Co.

About Cambria

Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the – Read more