Cambria Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Final Inspector (Former Employee) –  Belle Plaine, MNAugust 11, 2017
I love the job it was a great place to work in. They pay great and they give you raises who doesn't love raises. If you follow what you supposed to be doing no one is gonna be hassling you. If there was a Cambria in my location I would work here too.
Great Company with Advancement Opportunities
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Le Sueur, MNJuly 17, 2017
Cambria is a great company to work for. Management rewards those who work hard to improve the company in the ways they can. My management team has been very supportive and giving me more responsibilities as I request them. I appreciate the benefits, such as health insurance and 401K. I would and have recommend Cambria to friends.
Pros
Great management, fun coworkers, interesting work
Cons
No dental
Good company...but poor management
Truck Driver Class B (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 22, 2017
Good company but very poor management. Co workers get along great. It's management that makes the job hard,when actually the work is easy and fun. Work long hours....but if you are a driver expect to work longer hours and do odd jobs like cleaning bathrooms. Pay is not bad overtime is a plus.
Pros
Free lunch, free shoes and uniforms
Cons
Poor Management
productive environment but lacking in the management department
Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 20, 2017
Co workers are cool to work with but the management doesn't know how to manage the drivers. They make up rules and change them when ever they want. They also make drivers clean bathrooms . And do odd jobs. You get back from a 10 to 12 hour delivery and expect you to stay and help finish the warehouses job. They pay is ok the over time is a plus. But they need a lot of training. They have a warehouse supervisor that has no knowledge in D.O.T regulations and is always questioning why the drivers do certain things.
Not a bad job
ROUGHCUT LEAD (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, INJune 12, 2017
Not a bod job to have if you like to keep moving. Plenty of overtime during the spring, summer, and fall. Slow during the winters.
Christmas and summer party.
very good job
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 8, 2017
To much to mention there's alot of good and alot of bad.I will have to explain in person for you to fully understand the entire logistics of the job in detail.
Pros
company uniforms and shoes company credit card ect.
Cons
management
Ok ish
Lead for third shift lamination (Current Employee) –  Belle Plaine, MNMay 26, 2017
If you can make it on first shift it's a good place to work, if your on second or third shift be prepared to do almost all first shifts work. You have to clock out an leave the grounds to smoke, an first shift will complain about everything an always get their way.
Pros
Cons
Really strict
Great company
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 14, 2017
Great company to work for. Offers benefits. Management and professionalism needs improvement with how they handle problems or misunderstandings. Dont always make workers feel like that hard work and time put in is appreciated.
Pros
Rotating schedule, double pay sundays
Cons
Short breaks, unprofessionalism, inappropriate behavior overlooked
The job was great, but management was remote
Automation Technician (Former Employee) –  Le Sueur, MNApril 4, 2017
I got along great with my coworkers, and I did my job to the best of my ability. I had the confidence and support of most my team. I worked the night shift and when things went down for longer then normal times the supervisors waned to blaim maintenance, instead of themselves for pushing their machines harder then was safe just to meet deadlines.
Pros
I developed my know of how different equipment worked everyday.
Cons
Poor communication between management on the day side and night shift.
Nice place to work
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNMarch 15, 2017
Worked with the internals and externals at the plant to fulfill slab orders or tile orders. Sometimes hard because at the time I worked there they had one production line. As with any manufacturing not everything ran as smooth as one would like.
ok product
Pre-Inspection (Former Employee) –  Kent, OHMarch 9, 2017
Training and management are terrible. Lots of wasted raw materials. Lots of helicopter supervision yet almost no help, training, or directions. Lets product get to far into the process before mistakes are caught.
Pros
Provided uniforms albeit at a significate cost to the employee
Cons
Training and management are non-existant
Lack of Management
Employee (Former Employee) –  Le Sueur, MNFebruary 3, 2017
Slow to Hire quick to fire... Management drops everything on the staff and then get mad when staff cannot keep up.

The management team never has anything nice to the teams always bashing them and expecting 75 plus hours a week.
1938 poland
tooling/cnc (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INJanuary 20, 2017
not allowed to have bottled water or any beverage at your work station, very high turnover rate, you are not allowed to back your vehicle in you MUST pull in forward. NO drug testing, that is not a concern for the company. 3 plant managers in a 2.5 year time frame, what does that tell you?
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
you have to park a certain way, no beverages at work station.
Run
Facilities Technician (Current Employee) –  Le Sueur, MNDecember 27, 2016
This place is awful. There's no room for advancement, management like to lord over you, they don't tolerate employees being sick, they have some fairly unrealistic goals and of you don't help them reach that they either "talk" to you or move you. They allow anyone with a college degree to bully and degree degrade you even though you have years of experience. I usually see people make it a year before just leaving.
Pros
Night Shift you get left alone
Cons
Working here
Polisher (Former Employee) –  Belle Plaine, MNDecember 26, 2016
Very great company to work for , especially if you love quarts and marble counter tops . Respectful employees and supervisors. Great to learn how to make counter tops and the steps to polishing profiles.overall it's a an awesome company
Working in an organized environment
Supervisor, Team Leader and Quality Tech (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, IN 46140November 15, 2016
Typical day was to create counter-tops. The hardest part was the labor. The most enjoyable was being able to create and provide good quality counter-tops to our customers.
Productive environment, always a place to advance.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 18, 2016
I would come in check forklifts, take out the trucks to the yard, then start looking at the bord to see what had to be done for the day and start doing the things that had to be done, everything in this job you needed a spotter to help you do anything from picking to loading/unloading trailers
Pros
Long hours, good pay, chance to advance
Cons
Had to match slabs according to color hue
No room for growth
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, INOctober 3, 2016
Smaller company, not hard work, pretty fair pay. Not much room for growth. Average pay here is around $13-$14 per hour. Benefits are not that great either. But they do have profit sharing after a year of employment.
One of the worst companies I have ever worked for period.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Belle Plaine, MNAugust 23, 2016
Do not walk but run away from this organization, just not on the grass. This company has a big problem with management, most of management does not have any integrity and will not stand up for their employees. When their employees question their decisions we are met with just do it, rather than given a legitimate business reason of why. Management also has a huge case of do as I say and not as I do. All of the management in the IT department came from much larger organizations and does not understand that in a well oiled machine policies and procedures are well defined but in a smaller department you have to me more diverse and be able to address more than just one thing. They also come up with some ideas that you have to real them back into reality and explain that there are ramifications of that decision and that the small company business culture will not accept that decision without fallout. Advise to management is listen to the talent you hire and stop making everyone jump through hoops just to prove that your decision was not the correct course of action.
Pros
Willing to spend money on new technology
Cons
Benefits, Location, Management, No Vison or Mission
Good place fro the right people
Inventory Control Manager (Current Employee) –  Le Sueur, MNAugust 19, 2016
Cambria is a good place to work, especially for single person trying to make money and gain opportunity. Middle Management family person on the other hand is a little less rewarding. Upper management is experienced and holds people very accountable which is a refreshing inspiration. They are always trying to keep up with leading in wages in the area, for the operator level. Constant growth and opportunity available. The owner seems to care and invest in the people and building.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cambria. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8