Cambridge Caretenders Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The worst
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 17, 2016
Totally disorganized place!!!! As an RN I found myself putting in full time hours for what was supposed to be a part time position and making minimum wage (if that!!!) because of the time devoted to their antiquated paperwork. It's a "pay per visit" place....not hourly so you get screwed on the time it takes to properly care for a pt. and the hours spent on paperwork! They weren't even capable of deducting or paying taxes out of my minuscule checks!! I ended up having to pay federal and city tax this year because of them! It's a revolving door there, extremely poor orientation.....but hey, they know no one will stay long so why bother???!!
RUN AWAY!!
Canton Office...HORRIBLE
HHA (Former Employee) –  Canton OhioOctober 19, 2015
This was the most unorganized company I have ever worked for. You had a scheduler who didn't know what the heck she was doing, & expected you to work 24/7 & would get upset when you said you wouldn't pick up a shift or called off. She was even funny because if you said No to her, you better believe she would take some of your hours for the next week away. I know because she done it to me & a couple of the other Aides . I hated this company with a passion. For how little you get paid it sure isn't worth working for them & going through the bull. The Canton Ohio office !
Pros
You had wonderful clients
Cons
Office made it stressful & very unorganized
Great learning experience
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, OHOctober 4, 2015
I would recommend this company for any nurse wanting to learn home care. I have worked for the company for 2 years, they have vast resources available. I learned how to function in a very large national company. The daily work routine is set which at times can be difficult as working in home care there are many variables in a day. I enjoy the people I work with.
Great Place to work
RN Clinical Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 2, 2014
I manage all nursing and aide staff. I am responsible for all education, meetings and Medicare requirements. I excel in customers communication and employee satisfaction. I handle all scheduling of staff and patients. I also handle the vast majority of Doctor communications.
Pros
Company advancement
Cons
On call

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cambridge Caretenders. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6