CAMBRIDGE COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Great location, great staff, love the culture.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MASeptember 17, 2016
My co-workers were friendly, outgoing, and team players. I loved working in the office and being a resource for the employees. The commute wasn't the best, but the location was great.
Transcript Officer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAAugust 15, 2016
Great place to work. Friendly and helpful staff, faculty. Fast-paced during peak seasons. Diverse student population.
Progressive
Teacher's Assistant- Strategies for Success (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMay 27, 2016
Diverse and supportive towards adult learners. The Strategies for Success class is one that teaches adults how to live a life of quality by getting to know ourselves, how to take care of ourselves and most importantly how to get we want and deserve out of life.
Great staff & students!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAApril 27, 2016
I worked from the Summer Institute program and I met some amazing people. Everyone I came in contact with, whether it was the students, teachers, supervisors, or external staff, was sweet and helpful. The job was easy and straightforward. Definitely a good experience.
Pros
Free lunch!
Cons
Traffic on the way in & going home
This is a repeat.
Administrative Intern (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMarch 20, 2016
This is a repeat.
This school is an awesome place to work and learn. I learned how to be the best teacher and school leader here. The hardest part of the job in this school is turning off thinking about the job when you went home. A typical work day is filled with a lot of teaching, reflection, and time with the team of teachers I worked and learned with.
Pros
repeat
Cons
repeat
Great Place to Work
Adjunct Faculty (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAOctober 30, 2015
Vibrant workplace culture, excellent leadership and passionate team of proffesors and staff make Cambridge College a “Great Place to Work”.
A great learning enviroment
Senior Site Liaison (Former Employee) –  Cambridge MAJune 28, 2015
Many years, I saw many changes over the years. Although I understand the higher education model, I did see the politics that took place which brought down some of the moral for the staff and students as well.
Pros
Great environment for working adults
Cons
Grew big but did not have the follow up means then to take care of the growth.
Excellent College
Academic Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 24, 2015
Cambrdge College brought me an opportunity to continue growing professionaly. Working in CC I learned a lot of academic procedures.
Pros
Good salary, good management, good collegaues
Cons
No cons
Positive working environment!
Adjunct Instructor, I (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 9, 2015
When I think of a typical day at work at Cambridge I think of mature trainers, educators, mentors, future life-long learning, pure joy/ laughter in friendships, and fellowships. The Office manager is friendly. The building, rooms and restrooms are always clean. The Staff and Director are always understanding and open with a listening ear. We are comfortable to share in our opinions/thoughts on subject matters. I have learned how to enjoy the congestive drive to work. I have also enjoyed the extra long hours of training needed to keep everyone abreast to new rules and standards. The hardest part of my job is the closing date of August 2015.
Pros
1 hour lunch breaks
Cons
Closiing in August 2015
Wonderful intern position!
Intern Student Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 5, 2015
I learned a great deal of experience working at Cambridge College. My work days involved working directly with the Regional Director to ensure students would graduate in a timely manner. To complete our tasks other co-workers and I were given tasks and projects which were to be completed in a given time set by the regional director. Though the position is temporary and part-time, it is a very enjoyable opportunity.
Great culture, excellent people to work with and learn from.
Financial Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 1, 2015
I was able to apply a bit of all my past experiences and still be able to learn something new.
Pros
the hours were great.
Cons
working in a place where you study is sometimes difficult.
Good place to work for, development necessary, out dated system and workplace
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAAugust 7, 2014
Good place to work for, development necessary, out dated systems and workplace
Great school for the students, but the employees are treated poorly
Senior Site Liaison (Former Employee) –  Cambridge MAJune 15, 2014
Management turn over is high and human resources does a poor job with confidential matters.
Pros
education benifit
Cons
if the like you you move up otherwise you will be in the same posistion
A Mission Driven Organization
Job Title (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJune 12, 2014
Cambridge College is a vibrant, collaborative, and a community focused organization that strives to serve students, faculty and administrators. This organization is great place to learn about passion and perseverance. Co-workers are dedicated to the mission and values of the College and strive each day to accomplish organizational goals. The hardest part of the job is remembering that there is always another day to come into work to accomplish the tasks at hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with people:- employees, students, and faculty.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
finding time to take advantage of benefits
Great place of learning and employment
Director of Alumni Relations (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAApril 13, 2014
I received my master's degree from Cambridge College. It was a wonderful place to work. I stayed for 25 years before I finally retired in November, 2012.

I would highly recommend Cambridge College, both as an institution of higher learning, second to none, and as an awesome place to work!
Pros
free education, after one year of employment
Cons
parking issues
Good Job
Academic Processor (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 7, 2014
This was a great environment to work in being able to meet all kinds of people and managament treated you fair.
Love my job just not my boss
Business Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Cordova, TN 38018February 24, 2014
The overall morale is not good. I love my job but I don't like the person I work for.
Fantastic School for Teaching and Learning
Instructor of Technology for Disabled Students (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 8, 2014
My instructional day usually ran about 8 hours. It was intensive for both the students and myself, but very rewarding to see them progress and learn valuable skills that would serve them well.
Pros
exciting environment
Cons
long instructional hours
Professional organization and great learning experience
Admission Counselor & Student Services Manager (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRDecember 3, 2013
I enjoyed learning about Financial Aid and providing orientation and guidance to graduate students on their options.

It was a great learning experience
teaching graduate programs in curriculum in science
Senior Adjunct faculty ( part time job) (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 23, 2013
organize thesis or independent learning proyects, investigation courses and offer science and education courses
Cons
adjunct senior faculty - part time job in pr site learning proyect.