Cambridge Health Alliance Employee Reviews in United States

Information Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMarch 1, 2016
A typical day would just be to have people asking for which room their friend or relative is in and I would look it up and direct them which way to go or how to get there or they have an appointment but they don't know where it is. Answer calls asking if I could transfer them to a friend/relative who's in the hospital.
Pros
working at a desk, know how a hospital runs
Cons
short breaks
Easy going work place
PICSR Community Health Worker II (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 18, 2016
Great place to work an amazing Team and Department. always learning and growing here. The most enjoyable part of is meeting with team. Team building is fun.
ok
Milieu Therapist (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 5, 2016
Exceptional organization
non-judgmental staff
Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
opportunity for professional growth
Great Place To Work
Leave of Absence/Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MADecember 25, 2015
This was a great opportunity. This was a contract position. I enjoyed working for the human resource department. I assisted the Leave of Absence Manager and the Benefits Manager as well.
Good Place to work and grow
Planned Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Malden, MADecember 3, 2015
I have learned many things working at Cambridge health alliance. i have grown from a medical receptionist to a planned care coordinator and great support from managers and co-workers.
typical work day
Administrative Coordinator,Central Referral Office (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MANovember 20, 2015
great place to work, the best office and manager ever. the vision of CHA is what makes it all count. delivering great service to our patients and outside vendors is a must
Pros
great health care
Cons
distance to drive
Great co workers
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MNNovember 11, 2015
Great co workers, pay is good for rural community, advancement is difficult. Management is approachable but not available. LPN union is strong.
good
Medical assistant (Former Employee) –  cambridgeOctober 19, 2015
good place to work. awesome co workers. rns are great. fun work place. excellent salary. drs are really good. they help everyone out
Great place to work and great benefits
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Cambridge Health AllianceSeptember 23, 2015
Great place to work with very helpful staff and employees. Schedule is flexible and will work around your personal needs.
great opportunuty
Lead Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MASeptember 2, 2015
A lot of opportunity to learn and great bennefits. Hard to travel and location parking. Management lack of communication.
fun work place
Surgical Technologists Exernship (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MNSeptember 1, 2015
other employees were helpful in my learning process, management was willing to help me any way they could, doctors were not always easy to work with, yet some were very helpful
Pros
constantly learning
Cons
not there long enough
Great place to work for
Operations manager (Current Employee) –  CambridgeJune 30, 2015
CHA fosters a very friendly work environment while providing optimal care for its patients. The Alliance takes pride on how it treats its employees and as well as the quality of care it provides to its patients.

Very impressive!
Good company
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  cambridge, MAJune 10, 2015
Great place...
Learned how to supervise 60 staff employees. The hardest part is trying to manage the time throughout the day.
My coworkers are awesome.
I enjoy every part of my job...
Stable community health services. Great employees and clients.
Administrative Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMay 28, 2015
Great co-workers, colleagues and clients in outpatient mental health setting. Workplace is nurturing and supportive in many ways. Experience with direct leadership of department varies with past and new hires, so it can be a good or not so good experience to deal with direct supervisors, etc. The system is community oriented and treats well both clients and employees with respect and good services. That's why I've worked here for close to twenty years.
Interesting place to work
Hospital Aide (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MaMay 20, 2015
I found that I've learned many things from working the float pool at Cambridge hospital. Most of the people are nice, except for a few. Its a tough job, but you do learn alot
Cons
bad communication
Cha
Patient Access Representative II (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAApril 11, 2015
A typical day includes using organizational skills to assist in unit support. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with the clients.
Excellent Community Hospital
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Everett, MAApril 8, 2015
staff work well together
Management takes an interest in knowing you and your career goals
Most enjoyable part is patient care
Wonderful Oppurtunity
Practice Improvement Team Patient Partner (Former Employee) –  Everett, MAApril 3, 2015
I was able to join a team focused on improving my specific health center as well as the organization as a whole. I am very grateful for the opportunity to be able to voice my opinions and concerns as a patient and help to improve the practice through various projects. I also had the opportunity to hang some of my artwork within the health center.
Best Part
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMarch 22, 2015
The best part of the job was being able to help the patients and make sure their medical care was taken care of by our providers.
Pros
parties with the company
very unorganized.
Accounts Payable Clerk III (Current Employee) –  malden maMarch 10, 2015
A typical work day is long, unorganized, all over the board no accountability. The people are very friendly. The hardest part of the job is not having support from management and the overall experience in management there is none.
Pros
close to home friednly people
Cons
unorganized poor management