CAMBRIDGE HOME HEALTH CARE

CAMBRIDGE HOME HEALTH CARE Employer Reviews

Hmmm...
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Akron, OHSeptember 15, 2014
The staff members I worked with are great ladies. What I didn't like is the inconsistency on payment. I had trouble getting pay on time and in full. Part of my pay would be direct deposited, while the rest I had to pick up at the office. Poor management by the upper people.
Awful management
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee), Ashland, OHSeptember 3, 2014
Its okay if you only work in the field but the constant turn over will break you
Nice stable job
HHA/CNA (Former Employee), New Castle, PAAugust 5, 2014
Great stable positions, wonderful about finding you clients, and always have room to make as much or little as you want.
a great place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), elyria ohioJune 23, 2014
I took care of patients in their home to allow them to maintain their independence and quality of life.
nice company to work for
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Akron, OHMarch 31, 2014
Pros: working independently
Cons: overload of work load.
I enjoyed my employment with Cambridge Home Health Care. The work was pretty steady until about December of 2011. I worked independently but when I needed any help with a client, I could always contact the office or drop in the office for advice.
Home Health
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cambridge, OHMarch 28, 2014
Worked with clients in their home; hours were short (usually two hours), worked with employees to the best of their ability.
Its a job!!!!!!!
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 24, 2013
Good Place to work! Working needs got met............There were room for advancement
I love the people I got to meet doing home health care
State Tested Nurses Aide (Former Employee), Marion, OhioAugust 3, 2013
A typlical day at work would be traveling to my clients house, cleaning, and assisting with ADL's. I learned a lot about communication with people. I worked alone so I didnt have coworkers. The hardest part of my job was lifting. The best part was seeing the smile I put on people's faces everyday.
Home health care
home health aide (Former Employee), Mansfield, OHJune 20, 2013
part time or full time
flexible great clients
easy to work with staff
take care of clients in homes
Productive fast paced environment.
Private Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 11, 2013
Fast paced fun environment that's very demanding. Co- workers are very helpful and friendly.
This job offers flexible scheduling
STNA/Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Middleburg Heights, OHMay 24, 2013
flexible scheduling is a plus if your in school but wages are not the best
Great place to work, very flexible and dedicated to their clients.
Supervisory Nurse (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 10, 2013
Pros: the flexibility was a plus for when my children were young and in school..
Cons: the distance in travel., at times the commute was 40 minutes one way., tie that in with high gas prices.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the patients. My time at their home was something they looked forward to, being I may of been their only visitor for the week. I treated them with dignity and listened to them. I made sure I made a positive influence in their day.
Okay place to work for.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Lorain, OHApril 5, 2013
I loved and adored my patients. I assisted them, sometimes 7 days per week, with their everyday needs. They were great people, but the company was very disorganized.
home health
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Bucyrus, OHMarch 14, 2013
Pros: it an overall great company
Cons: no benifits and low pay
This is a great company they work around your schedule. You can work as much or as little as you want. They also match you up perfectly with customers. I just wish it had better pay.
Love meeting new people
Home Health Aide/ STNA (Current Employee), Bucyrus, OHFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: clients, boss, learning new things.
Cons: benefits are not to good, start off working with your scheduled but end up not caring mid way threw.
I love working with people and helping in anyway I can. I do not work with many of my co-workers well hardly ever. I love my clients and what they teach me every day.
My favorite job ever!
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cambridge, OHDecember 26, 2012
By working with this company I was fortunate enough to meet some amazing people. I worked one on one with clients of all ages and learned so many things. I would work for this company again in a heart beat. Helping clients with there day to day life is a wonderful feeling and always gave me something to look forward to.
I would rather not say
Network Administrator (Former Employee), Akron, OHDecember 21, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: company was being sold
Co workers were great. other than that.
thats all i want to say.
Busy, Busy, Busy!!
STNA (Former Employee), Elyria, OHOctober 15, 2012
Pros: always had open clients, worked with your schedule if needed
Cons: no benefits, low pay, no mileage comp., safety in clients home not a factor in care plan
My typical day on the job would include anywhere from 1-4 clients. I would arrive at the clients, greet the clients and family, get updates on any changes, assist the client/family with care that was needed, sometimes running errands, bathing, eating, dressing, or light housekeeping. Cambridge was my first job as an STNA and they always had work if – more... you needed it. My typical work week consisted of working 40+ hours 7 days. – less
great job n/a
Care Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 6, 2012
i dont have anything to say about this it great and its closing down because of budget cuts. ppl are great to work with, the boss is easy to get alone with
good for family life
Visiting Nurse (Current Employee), Middleburg Heights, OHSeptember 2, 2012
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: no benefits
Not a bad place to work. No benefits though. Went from home to home doing skilled visits.

About CAMBRIDGE HOME HEALTH CARE

Almost Family steps in when you're more than an arm's reach from family members with health needs. With its home health nursing – Read more