CAMBRIDGE HOME HEALTH CARE Employee Reviews

Very Poor Director
CASE MANAGER CAMBRIDGE HOME HEALTH (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHDecember 3, 2017
Very poor across the board
Not caring of employees
Not regonized for a job done beyond expectations
Very stressful
No trust or confidentality
Poor management
Workload is horrible
Favortitism shown
Nurses blamed for office strew ups
Lying
it was nice before they changed to almost home
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, OHOctober 23, 2017
They lost my paperwork and did not pay me fora couple of people the when I called the supervisor she was not very nice they changed to almost home every one said they lost their paper work too.many people have quit
Pros
Cons
not getting paid
The hardest part of the job
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 19, 2017
Not enough pay for the performance that is giving to the residents, their is no vacation time and this company clearly cares less about the wedge that they offer employees
Excellent Company
Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Athens, OHAugust 31, 2017
Most relaxed job I had, but did not pay well enough. I left when I was told that I have to oversee 4 offices, with no increase in salary.
They offered management staff, excellent education related to operations and policy. Unfortunately, I did not like the responsibility that I was being handed for my salary. It was a position equal to a Regional Manager that made twice as much, but my salary would not increase.
Excellent owner and staff within Corporate level.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay
Some what ok place to work at
Care Provider/ home health aid (Former Employee) –  New Philadelphia, OHJuly 26, 2017
I cleaned the clients house and tended to the client. Basically everything I did I already knew about. The office people were cocky and had no respect for the employees. And the best part of the job was meeting new people and meeting their families.
Pros
Meet new people and families
Cons
Traveling, low pay
Work hours vary a lot!
STNA/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Ashland, OHJuly 17, 2017
Even with compensation for gas the pay scale is on the low end for years of experience. There are some clients are laid back some are not at all. But taking care of people will have that.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Travel times, using your vehicle back and forth.
Great company
HHA (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJune 3, 2017
Good place to work. All the people who work on the office are very nice and understanding.
If you need to a day off besides your normal weekly schedule you just ask ahead of time and it is approvef 99 percent of the time .
Pros
Very understanding . Caring
Cons
Pays low rarely any raises
Low paying Job.
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 23, 2017
No Advancement available. Same pay for 4 years, by the case not time you spend on cases. No seniority recognition or benefit. The Canton office went through 4 Nurse Managers in 2 years. Minimal personal encouragement. Tense working environment 50% of the time.
Pros
Make your own schedule.
Cons
Long drive to homes.
pePerfect job for a single mother
Advocate for clients (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, OHMay 9, 2017
The staff is nice and friendly. the put you with clients that are perfect for the hours that you are available to work. I would recommend this job to anyone looking.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no health insurence
Management did not appreciate good employees.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHApril 6, 2017
Fun place to work before being sold to another home care agency. There were always contest to win money and gas cards. Employees felt appreciated. After the sale it was always make more money for the company.
Pros
Luncheon for senior care specialist every 3months.
Cons
Stressful job especially when aides and nurses did not show up to patients homes on time.
Horrible management
Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 22, 2017
Worst company, I ever worked for. Management didn't know there job, the director was petty and not at all capable of leading a staff. Possible fraud when billing held claims
Pros
Patients
Professional staff
Home Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Wooster, OHNovember 2, 2016
I have only worked here for a short period of time but I have grown to enjoy home health care from this experience. The paperwork is easily done an requires little effort.
A great company to work for
STNA/Home Health Aide, Independant provider (Former Employee) –  Athens, OHAugust 29, 2016
I loved working for Cambridge Home Health if I could go back but I can't cause I didn't give a 2 week notice. Out of all rhe places I have worked Cambridge was my up most favorite company ro work for. I have recommended the company to a few friends I know that was looking for a Hone Health job
Cons
Should offer employies benefits
Not Good
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHMay 25, 2016
If they don't want you working there they will find ways to get rid of you.
However there is a lot that goes on in home care. Very fast paced and not a lot of time for training.
Great office environment
Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJanuary 20, 2016
Handled medical records and clients needs in the office side after my promotion and before I handled clients in the home. Management had some issues though.
Very enjoyable experience
Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJanuary 2, 2016
Part of a larger company, good place to work and good benefit package. Would recommend as a good employer. Coworkers were great too.
poor managment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 17, 2015
I enjoyed working and helping everyone I had a privilege of meeting but the management in this company is horrible at least at my location I stayed for a few years only for the people I cared for
the hardest part of the job
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bucyrus, OHOctober 15, 2015
The hardest part of my job would be becoming a full-time student and not being available to work for the clients I needed to, so I left. I felt like I built a great connection with my patients and I was their to help them through their daily tasks. I made them feel important and we always had great conversations, lunches, and they always had a clean, good smelling home to live in. I also found out after a few semesters of school, I was not fit for the medical field as much as I thought I was.
Pros
companionship
Cons
finding out I was not fit for the medical field
I encountered different diversities.
(Part-time) Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 1, 2015
I worked at my own pace in patients homes I prepared meals,light housekeeping,and laundry. I also assisted with patients with making sure medicine is in the right despenser.
Pros
Love working with the elderly
Cons
Didn't give anything on your gas or mileage you used.
Was fun at first then went downhill
Scheduler/ Home Helth Aide (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHAugust 29, 2015
Was taken Over By another company and Management became difficult to satisfy Demands.I Loved the company before it was taken over by the new company Better management before the take over, The company now seems not care about the clients they have while the old company took real good care of the clients.
Pros
good hours and pay
Cons
Bad Managment