Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., one of the nation's leading independent broker-dealers has an opening in Marketing for a full-time, Multimedia Designer.
We are looking for an experienced design professional with strong capabilities in digital. As a Multimedia Designer, you will develop creative visual communication designs in multiple media platforms: print, web, video, mobile, and social that will support the creative development, presentation, and implementation of the firm's public relations and creative marketing initiatives. Engage with internal clients, multiple levels of management, IT/IS associates, as well as external vendors to create marketing collateral on projects as identified by the firm's leadership team. Applicants should possess strong communication skills, extensive knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Suite, video, html, and photography, and enjoy brainstorming and collaboration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, develop, and produce graphic and illustrative design materials including website content, social media, and online advertising campaigns
- Format content, creating CSS, XHTML/HTML, and QA of development projects as required
- Test websites/content for functionality in different web browsers, and screen resolutions per corporate standard in connection with digital design
- Provide design and related front-end technical guidance during project planning, development, and measurement, including creation of project proposals, outlines, and schedules
- Create web-based wireframe architecture as requested for specific projects
- Research and acquire multimedia assets (video, photo, etc.) for projects and maintain flow of assets within scheduled and budget requirements. Manage vendor relationships during these project lifecycles
- Contribute to the overall communications and marketing effort to build, enhance, and protect the firm's image through strategic initiatives that reach internal and external audiences
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four year accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidates with one to two years related experience and/or training may be considered. No FINRA licensing is required for this position, but we applaud and support our team members who pursue the FINRA Series 7.
Indeed - 30+ days ago