Cambridge Savings Bank

Cambridge Savings Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Teller (Former Employee) –  Arlington, MAJune 22, 2016
I love Mondays, the day flies fast because I meet a lot of new customers and I start speaking them to open account and I explained to our product. I learned balancing ATM and window drawer. My co-workers was the best I was friendly with them. I did not see any hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of my job was team work because my co-workers that I work everyone is always ready to help each other.
Community Company
Teller (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MA 02138April 11, 2016
It is a great local bank. Community focused and employees have plenty of opportunities to volunteer on behalf of the company.
small bank with good benefits.
Banker (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 26, 2016
Small bank with good benefits. Promotions are for people you know in some departments. If you're entry level it's hard but senior management is a good position.
Great place to work.
Asst. Treas.& Mgr., Commercial Loan Servicing (Former Employee) –  Arlington, MAAugust 14, 2015
Management was supportive of each other and co-workers were happy and encouraged to do well in their responsibilities. They promoted quality in your work and provided an atmosphere that promoted personal growth and development.
Pros
Cambridge Savings Bank is dedicated to meeting their customers needs, they promote excellent quality service and provide their staff the tools and support to excel.
Cons
Nothing negative to say, it was great working there.
Productive and positive work place
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJune 16, 2014
Enjoyable, Love interacting with the customers and learning from my peers
Almost there- but not yet.
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJune 1, 2014
Not so much with leadership. Terrible communication.
Poor from the top.
Learning Experience
Teller (Former Employee) –  Harvard SqOctober 1, 2013
A typical day at CSB was busy yet fun filled. I learnt how to handle difficult situations and people. It also taught me what type of Manager I will be and how to find and enhance the strengths of others in order to make a team more effective. Management as with all other things in business is a gray area, however, there are several persons from whom you can learn, you just have to be in the right department and have the correct exposure.
Pros
great benefits
Operations Specialist
Customer Service Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJuly 20, 2012
• Ensured the accuracy and effectiveness of the Bank’s Central Information File. Maintained name and trailer (NAT) files and all customer information contained within BISYS RMS systems including verification of all changes and new account data improving system efficiency rate by 5% (85% to 90%) during time in department.
• Ongoing management and resolution of all quality control issues within the operations department reducing incidents and improving accuracy allowing department to exceed goals for quarter.
• Managed multiple complex duties and issues related to domestic and foreign debit card transactions – OFAC verification, ACH monitoring, e-Statement processing, card verification, daily purges and account distribution.
• Regular interaction with customers, internal and external stakeholders, responding to inquiries regarding existing deposit, loan, and mortgage accounts for new and existing CSB customers.
Pros
great team
Cons
work on weekends

Cambridge Savings Bank Reviews by Location