Cambridge Select, Inc is an exclusive seller on Amazon.com – the world’s marketplace. We maintain the highest possible Customer Satisfaction scores and plan to keep it that way.
Our goal is to present the best purchasing options to consumers based on data driven dynamics. If you can keep up with us and the exponential growth we are experiencing, then we welcome you!
Title: .NET User Interface Developer
Reports to: CTO
Cambridge Select, Inc is looking for a self-motivated, talented developer who has previous experience in developing user interfaces using the WPF library available under the .NET 4.0 runtime. We require rapid and accurate development of new user interface screens to support new features that are necessary for the continued success of our business.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Self-driven development of user interfaces to support new features.
Maintenance of previously implemented user interfaces.
End-user testing of all user interfaces.
- Experience in user interface development using WPF in Visual Studio
- Experience in .NET 4.0 development
- Familiarity with O(n) concepts and elementary data structures (linked lists, hash tables, trees)
- Familiarity with using Subversion for source code control within Visual Studio
- Proficiency in operating all recent versions of Microsoft Windows (e.g., files, drives, directories)
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about user experience
- Experience in automated testing methodologies
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
The candidate must also have excellent interpersonal and written communications skills, and should have a passion for learning.
Previous experience with wholesale/retail is a big advantage, but is not a stringent requirement.
Long periods of sitting at a computer are expected for this position.