Cambridge Sound Management sells Qt (Quiet Technology) sound masking equipment used by organizations across the world to reduce the distraction of nearby conversations and to protect speech privacy. The Qt system is the most effective sound masking system on the market, and the easiest and least expensive to install. These competitive product advantages, combined with a passion for customer service, have helped Cambridge Sound Management establish a strong leadership position in a growing category.
We sell our products through a nationwide network of dealers. In addition to our dealer network, we work with architects, acoustical consultants, and designers who educate our clients about sound masking. Leading corporations, hospitals, universities, and government agencies count on the Qt sound masking system to improve the acoustic environment in their facilities.
Our team is a diverse group of individuals with a commitment to providing high quality sustainable products for our customers. We are looking for people who are up to the challenge and excitement of being part of a growing company in an untapped market looking for an industry leader. With 30+ team members and 30% growth per year, we need creative individuals who can adapt to rapid change.
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative. The Sales Representative will:
- Provide back-office support to new and existing resellers, including updating of account records in NetSuite to maintain accurate information through periodic outreach
- Maintain day-to-day execution of certified partner program including distribution of certificates and input of relevant data into NetSuite
- Assist with implementation and ongoing maintenance of various Channel Support initiatives and support the Channel Support Manager with various Ad Hoc projects
- Assist in supporting the Sales organization with creation/generation of periodic reports in NetSuite
- Responsible for full and accurate data entry into NetSuite of new reseller account set-up
- Interact with Credit Manager on establishing credit limits for new dealers
- Provide secondary support to order entry on questions about reseller population
- Support Marketing and Sales at Trade Show and Events as required
- Provide support to field sales team on tasks from resellers and dealers
- Conduct outreach to resellers to assist on the follow up of some open opportunities, and unmet conditions of the reseller agreements
- Strong work ethic, efficiency, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree and technical aptitude
- Sales experience with demonstrated ability to convey information verbally
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette
- Ability to qualify customer situations, relate product features/benefits and respond to issues
- Must be a skilled user of Word, Excel, and database software. Netsuite experience preferred.
- Experience with sound masking, workplace acoustics, audio or technical products, or familiarity with the audio/visual market is a plus
Cambridge Sound Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer