Camden Property Trust Employee Reviews

Fast paced and friendly environment
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 12, 2017
I love this company and would recommend them to anyone! My only draw back are the hours. As a mother, having a fluctuating schedule and working most weekends leaves me less time than I would like with my child. The pay is good, the training is well planned and the staff I have worked with is unbeatable! I love the benefits, atmosphere, and pretty much everything except the schedule.
Pros
Team spirit, good pay, great benefits, vacation time, etc.
Cons
Fluctuating schedule, work most weekends
Great Customer Service
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 11, 2017
Within the 10 years I have been with Camden, I learned what true customer service is. Through out the years I learned how to be confident and better with answering and dealing with conflicts that arise. The training and culture was the best part of all my years with Camden.
Fun place to work. Camden really shows their appreciation for their employees.
Contact Center Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2017
Awesome work culture. Many fun events. Great benefits. Very structured work environment but fun. Usually get the vacation days you request. They recognize your birthday and anniversary EVERY YEAR. Luncheons with the CEO every year.
Great culture
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAAugust 18, 2017
Camden Property Trust has a wonderful culture. It truly tries to improve constantly on employees happiness and work/life balance. They make constant strides in this area.
September 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave Camden with such a positive review. We work really hard to be a great place to live and work and are so happy to see this has been your experience so far.

Fun and Creative Place to work
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 11, 2017
The days will fly by and watch out for weight gain because there is always something yummy that someone has brought in to share. Be prepared to perform in skits.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Too many games
Great work environment, lack in team chemistry
Senior Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Golden, COAugust 9, 2017
I enjoyed working with CPT with the exception of not having a good work/life balance. Required to work every weekend and lacked solid team chemistry towards the end of my employment.
Pros
Solid benefits
Cons
weekend required, poor team chemistry
September 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave Camden with a review. We understand that work life balance can be difficult and we appreciate the team members who allow Camden to remain a great place to live and work. We understand that the scheduling needs of our business do not always work for everyone, but we trust that our team members will take the time to re-energize when needed. Thank you again for the feedback, best of luck in future endeavors!

Productive Work Place with Fitness Center
Main Concierge (Former Employee) –  501 SE 2nd Street Ft Lauderdale fl 33301August 2, 2017
Productive, multi task work place, Always a very busy are at the front desk, packaging, cameras, gates, residents and many other activities. Customer service and interaction while helping residents.
September 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave Camden with a positive review. We truly appreciate it!

great
District Coordinator (Former Employee) –  houstonJuly 11, 2017
great place to work great atmosphere nice campus very laid back atmosphere work life balance is great. they value employees. paid parking paid tolls annual bonus and quarterly bonuses 20% of rent is a great perk
July 30, 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to leave Camden with a positive review. We appreciate and value your feedback.

The office has a good vibe however,
Contact Center Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2017
Micro management is the worst. You can't do much without being questioned about it. The coworkers are great, the managers are nice and understanding. The office really is a great place to work, but good people are driven away because adults are treated like children.
July 30, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave Camden a review. We appreciate your perspective and value the feedback.

Culture Driven Organization
Director of Training (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 23, 2017
The best part of my job was providing training solutions to 1800+ customers, with a placing a priority on having fun in the process. Culture is key to success.
Pros
Family like culture
Cons
At times travel hours
Fun place
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 22, 2017
Great company to work for with a great culture. The company believes in celebrating success and dedicates training to improve your skills. It's hard to live on the money that a leasing agent makes unless you are at a high end property.
Pros
Discounted rent
Excellent company to work for
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2017
The Camden brand and culture is well known amongst the industry. Must be excellent in sales, in order to succeed. Many employees, willing to help those learn and advance.
Pros
Camden Culture: One Team, One Vision
Cons
Lazy managers that expect you to do their work
Lives Up To The Hype
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAJune 18, 2017
Camden is truly one of the best companies to work for as proven by their Fortune 100's Best Places to Work recognition for the past 10 years. I highly recommend working with Camden as an on-site management associate. The benefits are competitive and generous. Camden regularly shares their profits with the people who mean the most, the people in on-site roles.
Pros
Have Fun Culture
June 29, 2017

We love receiving this type of feedback! I am happy to see that you highly recommend working for Camden and acknowledge that sharing our success with team members is always our first priority. Thank you for taking a moment to review Camden and share your thoughts.

Family atmosphere
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2017
Best place I ever worked. Co-workers are like family. The culture is super fun and they advance within. They have a great training program and offer opportunities most companies do not. I highly recommend!
Pros
Great culture!!! Fun team atmosphere!
Cons
Bad work-life balance
June 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. I am happy to see you feel this is the best place you've ever worked and found it to be a fun atmosphere. Please keep us in mind and come back should the opportunity present itself!

Great Place
Director of Housing & Residence Life (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 4, 2017
Great place to work. Focus is on the bottom line but you are given the tools necessary to get you there. Culture is ultra-positive and environment is awesome.
Pros
Cultutre
June 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a positive review. We appreciate your feedback!

fun place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 3, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Camden. Made some good friends and gained a bunch of knowledge. I was promoted rather quickly and feel like it was a great opportunity.
Pros
Good people
June 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are thrilled that you gained valuable knowledge and had such positive comments about your work experience while with Camden. We wish you the best wishes in future endeavors!

Fun Job, Good Benefits
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 10, 2017
I thoroughly enjoy my job and helping people, however the work/life balance is tough. Camden recently changed hours on Sunday from 1-5 to 10-5 for "customer focused service." Other than that, it is a good job with good benefits.
Pros
Commission, benefits
Cons
Work/Life balance
June 29, 2017

We understand that work life balance can be difficult and want you to know that we sincerely appreciate your efforts and commitment to the customer. Camden works really hard to not only be a great place to work, but a great place to live as well. You truly make the difference and make this happen everyday. Happy to see that you enjoy the benefits and incentives Camden has to offer as well! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Nice property
Make Ready Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 4, 2017
Did maintenance work at this place. It was a good work environment with challenging work. Management was good and I enjoyed my time here and had great co workers.
June 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share some insight on what working for Camden is like. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the work environment, felt like you did challenging work, and felt like management was great. We wish you the best in future endeavors!

Best Company Ever!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 11, 2017
I have been in the industry for over 11 years, and I have never experienced the work environment like I have at Camden. Valued, appreciated, and growth is just a tip of what Camden provides. The company is strong in their knowledge and has grown me to higher levels that I have never imagined. Just as I think I have grasped my role, I am challenged again with growth in knowledge. I have been with Camden for nearly a year, and I can honestly say I learn something new everyday. They are ever changing and challenging their selves to be the best in the industry. They are succeeding at doing just that.
Pros
Continual education, employee empowerment, leading the market
Cons
Limited growth as no one ever leaves Camden, but it is that good.
June 20, 2017

I am so happy to see that your experience with us has been so rewarding and you feel this is the best company ever! We are glad you are on board. Thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback.

does not promote from within as promised
Resident Services Manager (Current Employee) –  loMarch 9, 2017
Job culture is great. management plays favorites and there is not room to grow.
pay is not as great as other property management companies. cap on leasing and discount on rent not as high (20 percent compared to 30 at others)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Camden Property Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2