Camden Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I have no idea who this is
Tax Consultant and Accounting (Former Employee) –  never worked hereNovember 20, 2017
I cannot give a review because I never worked for this company. Not sure why you have this listed for me. Sorry but this is not anywhere I have ever worked.
Worst job I've ever had
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TxJuly 22, 2016
This isn't a career... It's a job and best. The people are horrible. There is yelling, screaming and cursing at all times, alcohol is freely consumed and encouraged by managers, all of the employees do drugs. No background check or drug test to get hired
Pros
Cons
Everything, management is terrible, commission is not properly given, they will cheat you out of money
could be better
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXOctober 22, 2015
Not a very professional work environment and management does not help but add to the mess. Turnover rate is kind of high. Co-workers are full of drama. The best part of the job is helping clients andbeing able to actually get them over to a loan officer.
the team was grate the job was assume
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 12, 2015
self motivated hard working co-works with good benefits and grate hours, fast past call center,Fast learner with a high-volume of inbound an outbound customer calls
Professional, Productive, And Fun Workplace
Office Assistant (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAApril 7, 2014
A typical day at work for me included filing and organizing office documents, typing important memos, and answering and transfering phone calls. Management was professional and productive. There was always something to do and was always completed it in a timely fashion. Co-workers were always on point and focused.
Temporary Contract Coding Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ellenwood, GAApril 1, 2013
Typically spend the day on the computers coding charts, love the challenge of getting harder charts it gives me a chance to learn new things
Pros
great job
Cons
short breaks
Productive company
Vice President Risk Management (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 6, 2013
Great place to gain experience in the commercial construction field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Camden Services. Our community is ready to answer.