Cameco Employee Review

Very poor work enviroment!
planning (Former Employee) –  Cigar lakeApril 19, 2013
Cameco rules and regs are bent by some of the employees, buddy buddy system works very well, friends first work later,
I am better then you and I will prove it whatever it takes!! works at its best and nobody does nothing about it, a ton of people in the wrong positions,

Few good fellows, real pros, moved from departament to departament, with no real reason. problems swept under the carpet,
Pros
a lot of good people, real profesionals
Cons
the good people are pounded down by the bad ones, egos are high, and stabing in the back are common practices, accepted and encouraged by some in higher positions!

Other Cameco Employee Reviews

Great job for many opportunities
Machine Welder/Operator (Current Employee) –  Lorain, OHApril 1, 2017
Great job for job advancement overall. Very upbeat and productive atmosphere. I have learned about the variety of tasks for each machine and how to troubleshoot each one. Each day consists of different interesting situations to advance my experience in machine welding and operating.
Pros
Goof management and benifits
Cons
7 day work week
decent company to work for
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Lorain, OHNovember 11, 2016
A decent company to work for except for the extreme amount of overtime that required you to work. Otherwise great enivironment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cameco. Our community is ready to answer.