Tenant Services Coordinator
Camelot Property Management is looking for an energetic and motivated Tenant Services Coordinator to join our team.
Fast paced environment with growth potential.
The Tenant Services Coordinator is responsible for providing front-line service to our tenants at our properties. You will work directly with the Management and Maintenance Teams. This is a multitask position that requires exceptional customer-service skills and the ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships. Building and maintaining positive working relationship with each tenant.
- Provide superior customer service to all tenants all at times.
- Communicating constantly with Property Managers to keep him/her aware of all tenant issues, concerns, questions and maintenance request.
- Liaison between tenant and outside vendors/contractors.
- Submission and follow up of tenant work order requests.
- Works with Property Manager and various vendors to facilitate tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Ability to schedule Maintenance Team and/or outside vendors for tenant maintenance issues.
- Follow up with Maintenance Team and tenants to verify work was done satisfactorily and up to our company standards.
- Daily tracking all outstanding repair and maintenance issues, report all outstanding issues to the Property Manager.
- Assist Accounting Department with Maintenance Team work orders.
- Additional project support for our Administrative Team and Property Managers.
Excellent verifiable customer services experience a must.
- Candidate will have current experience working in an administrative or accounting capacity in the real estate industry.
- Prefer 2 years’ experience with Property Management/facility maintenance.
- Must be comfortable with supporting Multiple Property Managers and coordinating service work orders with the Maintenance Team.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. Basic Knowledge of HVAC repairs experience preferred.
- Hands on Mentality.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.