Cameron

Cameron United States Employee Reviews

Great company, could be better
Safety Management Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 12, 2015
Upper management is slow to react and when they do, they tend to over react to outside influences.Pay and benefits are excellent but work/life balance needs improving.
It is what you make of it
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Minot, NDApril 10, 2015
Pros: Excellent stepping stone
Cons: n/a
Excellent stepping stone. Take advantage of the experience (good or bad)
I learned a lot
Managed myself
Helped my co-workers with as much support as I could give
The most enjoyable part was where I ended up because of my hard work and dedication
Long wordays, and weekends
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Vicksburg MsMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: No good leadership
Great pay, no team work, long work weeks. No life outside of job. Very hot conditions inside plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Global Trade Show Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 16, 2015
Great place to work. Great organizational culture and values. Great people to work with to achive results as a company.
Great company to work for
Customer Technical Sales Representative- SMTP (Current Employee), Pearsall, TXMarch 14, 2015
Pros: company vehicle and credit card
Cons: long hours and always on call.
Typical day at work is calling our clients and attending drilling rig updates and getting statuses of upcoming projects and equipment needs. Making sure our service to them is satisfactory and being completed on time to their schedules. I've learned to work with all different kinds of people from different ethnic backgrounds and upbringings. Also, have learned how to manage people in a way to generate the most productivity out of their working time. Hardest part of the job is a balance between life and work. But, once you find that groove then everything is pretty easy. All boils down to time management and prioritizing. Most enjoyable part of the job is not every day is the same. You will run into different obstacles each day and you have to find new and effective ways to overcome them regardless of the situation at hand.
Productive and Challenging workplace
Product Design Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 13, 2015
Wild Well Control is a productive and challenging workplace with excellent benefits and friendly working environment
Great employees
Welder/Assembler (Former Employee), Williston, NDMarch 13, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: poor poor management
The company as a whole is ok the attmoshpere is great there are very good people working for the company but the managaement sucks and that ruins everything
Long Hours, Medium Level Pay, Great Immediate Supervisor
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 2, 2015
This was a family business that was truly beneficial for those who were apart of the family. All others were simply staff.
Wonderful atmosphere to work in
Operator Specialist/Well Head/ Flow back (Current Employee), Minot, NDMarch 1, 2015
Pros: 2 breaks a day, ping pong table in break room
Cons: great government benifits
I miss working for this company. Great benefits, great co workers, but pay could be better. Turn over rate was very high. Poor night time management skills displayed.
The worst working environment i ever worked
Senior Production Operator (Current Employee), Berwick, LAMarch 1, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: everything else
Management is a joke. No home life for the people actually doing the work. Right now Cameron is just too big to fail right now. You better believe when they get some competition, they will get run right into the ground. Everybody there is just trying to get everything they can out of this place while very few actually care. Don't turn your back on anyone at this place.
Mid size company
Manager Operations for Group (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Co -workers are great and caring. Company is working on innovation to keep up with the Industry. Management is changing.
Employee backstabbing
QC Field Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management and people
Traveled internationally was great on many projects. Employee working on big project with on concept of team work, and backstabbing among employees was bad. Management wasn't very good.
good benefits with long hours
Senior Flowback Operator (Former Employee), Midland, TXFebruary 21, 2015
typically I worked 21 straight days with 3-7 days off at the end of the hitch. Tested wells and conduct samples and operation of well sites to ensure good working order. Posted results hourly and submit reports twice daily. Responsible for all personnel on site and activities being conducted.
Good place to work.
CNC Machinist (Current Employee), Moore, OKFebruary 16, 2015
Comparable wages, very clean and safety is number one. I guess the main issue I have is the lack of organization of the machine shop and tool crib area for a multimillion dollar company. Overall its really not a bad place to work.
Typical Corporation
Customer Service Coordinator III (Former Employee), Odessa, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: compensation, benefits, vacation
Cons: stressful
Very fast-paced workplace. Extremely stressful at times. Co-workers all went through the same experiences with management.
Good company with horrible management at my location.
Pharmacist (Former Employee), Colton, CAFebruary 15, 2015
I started with Cameron & Company as an intern. They placed me at Vencor Pharmacy in Colton, CA. I did not enjoy my time there. The amount of work expected with the small staff I was given was impossible.
Cameron is a fun and safe place to work
Safety Technician (Current Employee), Odessa, TXFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: good work enviroment
Cons: not a secured job if temporary
Cameron was a fund place to work but the stability of temporary employees were not safe guarded by the fall of the current oil prices caused employees to be layed off
Big company with a lot of room for advancement as well as great benefits.
Hydraulic mechanic and assembler (Former Employee), Berwick, LAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: great benefits, good pay, you can work at a reasonable pace.
Cons: long hours, no smoking or vaping.
12 hour day. Assembling BOPs with a team. Forklift and manlift operation. Rigging. Lots of time using a torque wrench. Some of the management worried about small things that didn't matter as far as assembling a BOP safely and fast.
Excellent
Inspector (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: great owners
Cons: heat, and mean customers
Owner taught me a lot about the construction field. This was what I was most adapted to. I learned a lot about the business.
Great Company
Finance Intern (Former Employee), Toledo, OHFebruary 7, 2015
Small business that is a great company to be apart of. Management is very customer oriented and provides good service and dedication.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cameron

Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry – Read more

Cameron Salaries