Pros: good benefits
Cons: long hours, low pay, dirty, hard work and health dangers
Long hours,12hr days, Very hard physical labor. 25% of your time will be assembly! the other 75% will be very hard and dirty disassembly of gate valves and sand blasting in sand blast room in the heat. Gate valves assemble very fast. It's the disassembly/ sandblast that takes a long time. Extremely greasy, dirty, oily. You will destroy your own work clothes. No raises. Many tools and equipment are broken and wore out.
The worst part of the job is that there are many health hazards to be aware of because the exposers are Very high. Paint fumes, Alum oxide dust (sand blaster), glass bead dust, paint thinner fumes, toxic soap vapors.
Long hours, low pay, dirty, hard work and health dangers. Not worth the pay.