Cameron

Cameron Employer Reviews

Great work environment
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), ColoradoJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great benefits, decent pay.
Cons: decline in the oil markets. no demand for work.
Cameron is a great company to work for. They believe in their people and give them the necessary tools to succeed. The unfortunate swing in the oil market affects them some but still a great company to get into.
Several Roles (Former Employee), VariousJanuary 25, 2015
Great place to work. Good work-life balance. They have some of the typical struggles that most big corporations have, such as persons in authority that may not fully understand the process of the area they are in charge of. But all-in-all it is one of the best O&G companies that I've worked for.
challenging but difficult to grow
Sr. Financial Analyst - Financial (Current Employee), HoustonJanuary 25, 2015
hard to find advancement or mentoring of any kind, fast paced
NA
Strategic Sourcing Team (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries.
a great place to work
CNC VTL Lathe/Grinder (Current Employee), Ville Platte, LAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: clean shop with impressive break room and many other amenitties
Cons: lack of good maintenance planning
Productive, with supportive staff and employees, clean shop and safe.
Great paying job with very little praise or incentive.
Planner (Current Employee), Vicksburg, MSJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: for the area this position pays well above it's local competitors, some of the employees are friendly and i enjoy working with them
Cons: this site offers very little training, they will work you in multiple positions, give you a promotion without changing your title or pay
Great paying job with very little praise or incentive.For the area, this position pays well above it's local competitors. Some of the employees are friendly and I enjoy working with them.For the area, this position pays well above it's local competitors. Some of the employees are friendly and I enjoy working with them.
Cameron
Assembly Supervisor (Former Employee), Millbury, MAJanuary 15, 2015
Great place to work. A very safe, clean and friendly work place.
Fun place to work with very professional peoples and enviroments
Region Controller - North America (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2015
its a great company to work with a lot of very nice and professional people.
Fun and challenging, open to new ideas and implementation of new organizational strategies
Timekeeping Fixed Asset/Accountant I (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 29, 2014
Typically days at Cameron were looked forward to. I worked with SAP here and was able to learn and utilize a good deal of organization with regards to the type of work I was doing. This work was with fixed asset management as well as project management assignment of network and activities for the Subsea group in Engineering. Management was professional and supportive for the most part. My co-workers were energetic and functioned as a integral parts of a team.
Great learning experience
Sox Tester (Contractor) (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 16, 2014
Everyday i worked on reconciliations and IT Controls from 7am to 4pm. I enjoyed every task i was given because they were things i had never done before. Management was nice and very approachable. The biggest challenge i faced while on my job was the fact that there were no co-workers. I had to work directly with management which was a little frightening in the beginning. All in all it was a great experience.
Giant corporation good for kissups
engineer (Former Employee), HoustonDecember 10, 2014
Pros: good for yes-man, kissups....
Cons: see pros
Cameron bought the smaller company I was working at, LeTourneau. To be fair, at the time of purchase, we were not doing really great but not dead either. As soon as they took over they started "digesting us" into Cameron, implementing their systems, policies, title rankings, etc etc... Interestingly, Cameron did not necessarily do the same with other companies it acquired.
There were a lot of problems with our division, solution was not straightforward but fixing the problems were doable. They just had to get rid of the bad apples and clean house of garbage. Instead they waited and waited until things got really bad, and all of a sudden laid off about 80% of the entire division without considering the consequences.
It is a good place to work at if you are a part of good ole boys club or otherwise a yes man. If you are neither, stay away.
Nice place to work. You get to see and learn alot
Process Controls Engineer (Former Employee), Nitro, WVDecember 4, 2014
Pros: growing industry
Cons: away from home 60% of the time for week long projects
Not a lot of training, but there's a lot of on the job experience you will gather as you are thrown into the field.
nice place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 1, 2014
Cameron, is a very good company with many opportunities. Nice gym to workout out to relieve stress. Excellent cafeteria serving healthy food choices.
Great company/ job security
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, texasNovember 19, 2014
Work load is excessive and salary is under-market.

Great benefits
Good Place To Start
Project Engineer (Former Employee), HoustonNovember 11, 2014
Cameron was a good company to start your career. Unfortunately, the responsibility does not scale well with the compensation. A great place to be if you're single, not so great if you have a family.
Great company with advancement opportunities
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 10, 2014
Great company with advancement opportunities.
Pros: career advancement, recognition, good benefits (vacation, insurance, etc)
Cons: management, short-term objectives of executives, instability
It's a job, and it has great potential to be more(career)
Inspector (Current Employee), Berwick, LANovember 7, 2014
Pros: a lot of work and hours avaible
Cons: schedule is not family friendly
This branch has tons of potential to be a place you will never want to leave. But unfortunately upper management push for production, by any means, will force you to rethink your choice of employment regularly.
Stable Company with Great Benefits
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 6, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lots of management changes
Stable Company with Great Benefits. Management seems to change constantly. They preach "One Cameron", but various divisions do not work together so well.
I Learn alot at this it show me how to run the show.
Wellhead Valve Repairer (Current Employee), Shreveport, LANovember 6, 2014
I start my day by looking at computer to see what need to be done before the day was completed. I learned how to run the show at my station area and i learned how to drive a follklift. I enjoyed everyday at work.
Professional team environment
HRIS/HRSS Workflow Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 6, 2014
Pros: benefits
A typical day at work was very busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was providing successful training virtually and hands-on to HRBP's in regards to Org Management, Employee Changes.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cameron

Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry – Read more