Campaign

Campaign Employer Reviews

Very easy going work place
Certified Educator (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 10, 2014
This place has excellent management, and delivers a positive message in every project they pursue. They are really involved with the community, and everything they do is to better it.
A incredible 6 moths of non stop excitment and engery, that leads up to a 1 day election.
Manager and Political Consultant (Former Employee), Hilton, NYMarch 4, 2014
Pros: great energy and excitement that i will enjoy doing everyday
Cons: it's a position that is every 4 years
The great thing about being a campaign manager is each day is new and different, so the ability to think on your feet, adjust your day on a moments notice is a crucial skill to have. Planning an event, a public appearance or fundraiser takes great attention to detail, planning and leadership in working with volunteers and staff to have them be successful. – more... I take great pride that there have been 3 successful 4 year terms won by Hon. Michael Sciortino and enjoy every day we work together. – less
Fun and learnable from the STAFFING compnay and the TAX site
Volunteer income tax assistance (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 26, 2014
I learned a lot from the ACCU STAFFING company and volunteer income tax site. Such as I learned how to face the consumers and depends what they need and find out the best solution to each of them. During the ACCU STAFFING service period, I helped each of my consumer to find the correct job and put them into the correct position. Because most of my consumers – more... they need a job and look for the job to fit them well. And my manager is nice, even though sometime she will get mad but I know she wants me to get the job done perfectly, We got three other co-worker in the office and they all nice to me and teach me when I first summer to work at that office. That is why I have chance to work there on the second summer time period, I feel so lucky because I can work with them. And on the volunteer income tax site, I help each of my consumer to get the right tax return as much as I can. Because most of our consumers are low income and they need our help to get the tax refund from the federal and state, So I am really happy to help them out, eventhough I am the volunteer only. And the manager in the volunteer site is really nice, she helps me to do the quality review at the end and she teach me a lot when I get the problems cann't be solve. I feel really happy to have chance to work with them and those two jobs were the good chance to let me face the different consumers. – less
A good/fulfilling expereince
single staff (Former Employee), Exeter, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: met a lot of different people and had the opportunity to help serve my home town of exeter.
Cons: i ultimately lost the election.
I worked tirelessly to garner votes for the Exeter City Council race and ultimately came up short. However in a three candidate race against two incumbents for two seats, I was able to earned just under 23% of the vote.
Tax preparer
Accounting Volunteer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short brakes
I really like this job because it helps me to learn new things everyday and enhance my knowledge. The working environment is quiet and comfortable which I would really appreciate.
Poor management
Customer Service Personnel- called local residents (Former Employee), Lindenhurst, NYFebruary 3, 2014
Cons: no health care non competitive salary
While I was working for the campaign center, it was a bad experience because of the management. There were no benefits offered to employees and if you didn't raise money for charity that was only receiving 15% of the profits you would not receive pay.
Great Political Experience
A Polk County Co-Chair and Delegate (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: flexible
This offers a flexible way to be a part of the political process.
this was a volunteer position
Director of social media (Current Employee), Beverly, MAJanuary 12, 2014
It was a political campaign for my father so not a career choice.
Working at papa johns pizza.
Shift Manager, Delivery, Customer Service, Cook (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TnDecember 19, 2013
IT was a good learning exp, Learned how to run shifts, place orders, customer service and delivery. how to make the customer happy.
Energetic person a must
Base Coordinator (Former Employee), CT-sate wide, Stamford basedFebruary 26, 2013
Very detail oriented, fast paced, multi-tasking a must, organization a must
SEG
Poll monitoring (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: hours
if you want to work for dynamic company that have diversity and filled new challenges this the place to be. SEG offers various consulting opportunity but there is no real job security.
Promotions/Campaign Manager
Promotions Manager (Former Employee), Los AngelesOctober 27, 2012
Pros: fast pace, international crowd, great people
Cons: no health care options, volunteer basis pay
As a Promotions Manager was a pay as we go, great networking and some travel. Meeting with artists, singers, performers and event producers. Stage management and merchandise sales.
Past Employment
Promotions Manager (Former Employee), Los AngelesOctober 27, 2012
Pros: fast pace, international crowd, great people
Cons: short breaks, no benefits, no health care options
The past employments have been great in their own environment. I worked long enough to become accustomed to the fast moving environment. A typical day at work is doing the inventory for the Alaska Fur Gallery merchandise while taking breaks and assisting customers and selling merchandise. I would find myself selling to Spanish speaking customers as – more... well as French speaking and multiple other languages and dialects. Lunch time would come when the crowd decreased and we ate fast as to attend customers and sell sell sell. As a Promotions Manager was a pay as we go, great networking and some travel. – less
Fun job
Field Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 23, 2012
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: seventy hours a week
I had a lot of fun there. My coworkers were nice and so was Eva.
I liked volunteering for this organization.
Volunteer Tax Preparer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 3, 2012
This is a great organization to do volunteer work for. They train you to do the work and they always encourage you to constantly take the tax exams so you can have a higher rank.
Office
CUSTOMER FULFILLMENT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee), VIJAYAWADAApril 24, 2014
Month is a typical day because the team should reach the Target.
I learned Excel Reports.
Good Management.
Co-workers are good we have different departments but every one help each department.
There is no hardest part of the Job.
The most enjoyable part of the job is sending my daily Report in time.
This organization was a learning place.
Telecommunication Representative for UK (Former Employee), Lahore - PakistanJuly 12, 2013
This organization has provided good learning experience.

About Campaign

The Human Rights Campaign Foundation is the educational arm of America's largest civil rights organization working to achieve – Read more

Campaign Photos