Campbell's Soup Employee Reviews in United States

Great work environment
Product and New Product Assistant Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 29, 2016
Great working environment that gives you the opportunity to both learn and succeed in the corporate world. Great employee benefits and extremely organized business structure.
a typical day of work
Class Sheet Metal Fabricator - Foreman (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 2, 2015
My day started with receiving work orders for fabrication or welding jobs needed to reduce downtime ,etc. I would scope the job and measure what was needed and Fabricate and install all work fabricated. I would fill in for the Supervisor 10 weeks a year and do all the duties he performed during all vacation weeks .
Pros
Great workers, pay, benefits, got supervisor experiance
Cons
Hard work heavy, Hot areas to work in
Nice place to work
Cooker & Stork Operator - Case (Former Employee) –  Napoleon, OHMay 27, 2015
Nice place to work, the people you work with are overall very friendly and nice. The plant is very clean and easy to maneuver in.
A wonderful; full-filling experience
Inventory control Facilitator (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Napoleon, OHApril 24, 2015
Campbell s was an excellent experience, I enjoyed my co-workers and the environment . I also got along well with upper management. I eventually applied for a management position and was accepted which change my status from hourly to salary. This, I felt was extremely challenging because it kind of broke down some of the relationships and rapport that I had established with many of the hourly employees; however this begin to change after people begin to understand that I was the same genuine , outgoing team player as before. Although management wanted more of a change which seemed to put me in a compromising position
Pros
Good pay
Cons
extremely long hours and getting mandated to work over(7) days
long days hot work environment
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXOctober 6, 2014
at campbells you are just a number to them not an employee, you work long days sometimes without a day off for months and you get no credit for it
I loved my job and enjoyed all aspects of my job.
forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXSeptember 22, 2014
I learned all areas of my job. I even trained some new hires. I loved the TEAM work and loved my co-workers. I was always willing to learn new jobs and never minded helping others. I was a floater on the forklift and could do any job in our department.
Best company I ever worked for
Production Cook (Former Employee) –  Maxton, NCSeptember 4, 2014
Pays well, great job. Holidays of, voluntary OT allows you to work as many hours as you want. They care about their people, truly the best company I ever worked for.
Great learning experience
Deployment Analyst (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 24, 2014
Professional environment. Would give it a 4 star rating but Indeed.com will only allow me to give it 3 stars. Temp job.
great place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, txMarch 18, 2014
typically i drove a forklift around and delivered food ingredients to the cooks for soup salsa juices and other products. management was top notch awesome people to work for and with. co-workers were all very energetic and eager to teach. the hardest part of the job were the hours. everything else i thoroughly enjoyed.
Great place to have worked
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 11, 2014
I Loaded and unloaded trucks. Lift, carry, pick, and stack materials. I Supplied production line with empty containers. I removed full product from palletizer to staging area while also supplying packaged material, cartons and hulls to line as needed. Spot trailers as directed. Maintain pallet supply for palletizer. I rotated stocks inventory by moving oldest product first. I perform housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area that was assigned.
Comfortbale work environment
Assistant blending operator (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJOctober 14, 2013
A lot to learn, but after you learn it you are relied on heavily, which feels good.
Warehouse
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Paris, TXSeptember 14, 2013
Seasonal Job
7 Days, Full Week
40 hours, plus over time.

Warehouse, Forklift Operator during the company's busiest time of the year. Assemble orders, pull orders and load trucks to reach a certain quota individually.
Pros
decent breaks, good benefits
Cons
no days off
Needs improvement.
Consumer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilkes Barre, PAAugust 20, 2013
Little room for error. Penalized when errors occur. Not any benefits.
productive and friendly work enviroment
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 7, 2013
Management made it very easy to be approachable. Quality and safety was a priority.
Ok
Project Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 28, 2013
Did wall graphics for them as a consultant. Project turned out fabulous.
Worked with good people
Frozen Veg. Prep. (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 4, 2013
Work for 29 years. Enjoyable work. Hated to leave but plant closed. I did many different jobs. Most of the supervision worked with you to get the correct tools to do the job at hand. I ran a casepacker at times. I also operated a case palletizer . I enjoyed that job. We had 2 palletizers each to operate. We worked as a team to keep them running. That kept you busy and moving. I also ran a filler machine.
Pros
good money and benifits
Nurturing Enviroment Focused on TPM
Supply Chain Development Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Maxton, NCJanuary 7, 2013
Pros
Positive work culture
Leadership Development Program on the rise

Cons
Hourly Production Leaders Work 7 days a week for 6-9 Months
AM & TPM focused but need better execution
Excellent managerial skills development.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pescadero, CADecember 18, 2012
Make sure manufacturing equipment is in good working conditions, administer company's safety program al, order replacement parts, manage contractors.
Respond on a timely manner to Co-workers needs on equipment failure or safety issues.
Hardest part of the job too many meetings
The most enjoyable part of the job be able to lead the workforce to perform their duties to their maximum expectations.
Pros
challenging position
Cons
working with union representatives
Okay place to work.
Quality Control Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maxton, NCDecember 6, 2012
That was a hard job, everything has to be right(weight,water,spices,color ect.) but I really liked it.
Pros
good team members.
Cons
conditions was not to good(hot)
No chain of command and lack of compasion for cust and emp.
Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXNovember 15, 2012
in my time as a campbell's coup Lab Tech in the QA lab on soup and Sauce, I was dissapointed to see how easy it was for the production line to cut corners and find loop holes. Higher senority workers often attested to their old school knowledge of how things go. Consequences of our supervisors and lead workers not holding some people accountable for their actions was sometimes a daily battle. Examples would be blending opperators modifying salt levels or sugar levels without documenting the process or alerting the QA lab. Also there were some opperators that chose to sign off for the product before it had been properly tested by us in the labs. this resulted in many thousands of cases to sometimes be destroyed if they were found to actually be out of spec. i learned a lot from the workers who took pride in their job providing quality soup sauce and juice, but i could never learn more from the unfortunate mistakes i have seen.
Pros
great laboratory experience and friendly society.
Cons
lack of accountability and leadership, brown noseing was used by some