CAMPBELL CLINIC Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company
IT Intern (Current Employee) –  Germantown, TNJanuary 19, 2016
Great management team at the Germantown location, I enjoy coming to work here! Have learned a lot with my internship here.
Very fun work place and skilled practice
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2015
I enjoyed working at Campbell Clinic I learned a lot from the doctors and staff. The patient where nice and understanding and I am glad I can help in any way possible. Campbell Clinic is a great company and I would refer a patient to their practice anytime.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
campbell clinic
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Germantown, TNDecember 14, 2014
not to much to mention about campbell clinic.

My five year Tenure there was great staff and management was fair. The hardest part about working at campbell Clinic is having to work with doctor because they are so demanding. In some case i understand why.
Pros
free service from doctor if you are a weekend warrior
Cons
working with arrogant doctors
Very close knit and family oriented organization
Clinic Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 4, 2013
Campbell Clinic is a very neat place to work. The staff is very helpful and treat one another like family. The doctors are great and they teach you a lot. I would recommend this clinic to anyone because the atmosphere in this place pretty much tells you how wonderful the staff and doctors are.
Pros
great staff, free lunches on certain days and great clinic manager
Cons
pay not great but its ok
Overall an ok place to work, but its hard whenever you're getting more than one job for one company and no one else is there to help at times in need.
referrals coordinator (Current Employee) –  weatherford, TXJuly 24, 2015
You have a lot of patients that have certain problems or issues going on and whenever you switch over from one system to another you are constantly putting in new patient forms, which take forever to do because it goes all the way back to every surgery and medical visit that they had (not every appointment but just about) it takes 10-15 minutes and whenever you've got 4 patients in every hour that you have to have prept to see the doctor and I'm getting called to slow for not being able to do all the patients and finish other peoples work, its hard not to bring thing home and just want to be done with that company all together. The only enjoyable thing that i ever really got in the last couple months was being able to know that at the end of the day i helped the people that really needed it and that they will feel so much better at the end of the day. The co-workers were all pretty nice and you form bonds with them, even the management is ok at times, other times its a pain whenever they tell you "hey you get 5 patients each hour today and you have to finish the referrals that the other person didn't do." But i did learn the different techniques and other things that will help me in the future to become a better whatever it is I decide to do in the medical field and in general with dealing with people.
Pros
leaving early on Friday, Health care
Cons
short lunches, extra work
Great experience!
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Germantown, TNSeptember 12, 2014
The past nine years I have learned a ton of new skills that will support me in my future career. Excellent benefits and welcoming and warm work environment.
bizzy fast paced work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 7, 2014
preparing charts
answering phomes
assisting doctors
I liearned hw to work under pressure and verry little supervision.
Pros
learned the functions of medical records handling

4.4