Campbell Hausfeld Employee Reviews

Super Manager
Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Harrison, OHMarch 11, 2015
Pros: Super boss
Cons: Pay, insurance
Had one of the best Managers I could ask for. Would not ask her people to do anything she would not do. Co workers were great, had a great repore with everyone.
bad benefits
Quality Technician (Former Employee), mt juliet, tnJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: short breaks
Was ok until mgmnt ran it into the ground...no air conditioning
too much misdirection.
good product..
We made sure our customers were taking care of
Distribution, Billing and Account Planner (Former Employee), Leitchfield, KYDecember 8, 2014
Getting the bills done for the truck drivers to get their loads. What I learned is to get my work done fast and accurate so the drivers could do their job and deliver to our customers we always worked together. Hardest part drivers yelling when their trucks we not getting loaded fast enough. When customers would call and thank you
Change Management Coordinator (Current Employee), Harrison Ohio 45030August 20, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: temp/perm work
Great place to work nice people very helpful and interesting.
Meat grinder, but great learning
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Harrison, OHMay 28, 2014
Pros: learning
Cons: stability
Good place to learn the ropes
co-workers and mid-managers were supportive
very political at top level
Very Bad Experience
Engineering Services Supervisor/Draftsman (Former Employee), Mount Juliet, TNOctober 29, 2013
Pros: it paid money
Cons: drunk coworker, lies, deceit, frustration, sitting at the computer most of the day.
I interviewed with 11 different employees to get this job.

I thought: "No way will they hire me". They called me 2 days later to offer me the job.

My coworker was a drunk. He tried to undermind me ever chance he got. He wanted me to drink with him, but I refused.

The Chief Engineer made promises in the interviewing process that he did not keep.

This job was advertised in the paper ever year after I was terminated- due to lies.
Long standing business
Sr. Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee), Harrison,OHOctober 24, 2013
Pros: flexiblitly in work schedule
Cons: benefits
usual routine of every day job functions.co workers are great. very flexible management.
I loved my job and the people I worked with
Inventory Analyst / Cycle Counter (Former Employee), Mount Juliet, TNJuly 15, 2013
Pros: belief in employees
I loved my job and the people I worked with. I loved that my bosses let me do my job the way I saw fit. They had a lot of respect for me and my job performance and my ability to get the job done right and in a timely manner.
The worst part was other employees not going by procedures, which in turn made my job harder.
I learned that my job made a big difference in the day to day running's of our company also in the long run of things.
I enjoyed doing their safety training and getting to know all the employees
Security Manager (Former Employee), Harrison, OHOctober 2, 2012
Pros: this close to home and i knew all the employees by name
Cons: trying to keep all three companies within their requirements became almost impossible.
Working for Campbell Hausfeld/Wayne Water Systems/Powerex was enjoyable for many years. I was over security of all three companies which became very difficult later in the years because they were splitting and having different presidents with different ideals and how security and safety should be handled. They finally eliminated the security department and out sourced the security guards.
Learned so much and a great place to work.
International Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Harrison, OHAugust 24, 2012
Pros: cafeteria and the opportunities i was given to learn so much.
Cons: i hated to leave but i had my first child so i wanted to stay home.
I had various jobs during the 10 years that I worked there.

I had a lot of opportunities to advance. I started as a Marketing Assistant and ended doing International Logistics Coordinator. I really enjoyed coordinating during my time there. Logistics was where I learned the most and enjoyed it.

I enjoyed and got along with all my co-workers and managers while I was there.

The hardest part of my job was organizing NAFTA certificates.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with everyone at Campbell and also working with our brokers and our freight forwarders.