Campbell Property Management Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyed working for the community,and they liked me.
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJanuary 28, 2016
Thought that I would have retired there,but as the board of directors changed so did that.Ran a crew of 8 people and cantrators to save the association funds to build the reserve
Pros
Helped the community get great settlement for Hurricane Willma
Cons
Did not get recognized for the good work I did there, no pay for over time
Just a labor force with 99% of employees underpaid
Maintenance Supervisor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLNovember 23, 2015
The management company only cares about keeping the association boards "happy". They only care about the money coming in, and suck up when it's time to sign a new contract.

A typical day on my property is all about the expectations of tons of work. I work very hard, complete lot's of projects that the property would usually have to hire vendors to do, and still don't get compensated.

The company has no benefits worth while. They only contribute the absolute minimum requirements for the ACA.
Pros
The residents on the properties
Cons
management, no long term security
Pleasant work place
Assistant Porperty Manager/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Lauderhill, FLSeptember 14, 2015
overall pleasant place to work. I learned how to interact with people and also give me a strong background in management. Hardest part of it all is when we have to foreclosed on some residents. The place is family oriented therefore makes enjoyable to work. Co-workers are willing to help and welcome you with open arms. The only thing the company does not offer benefits.
Pros
stress free
Cons
no benefits
look elsewhere for a rewarding long term career
office (Former Employee) –  floridaMay 30, 2015
very unprofessional from every aspect - could not possibly list all management short comings at this location, as there are so many - joining this company will be an horrific endeavor - this has been my personal experience as had many others before myself
Pros
fresh coffee
Cons
absent hands on oversight of residents, property and personnel
It was a good starting job.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2014
Delegating and coordinating the daily assignments.
Learned to be a better supervisor.
Some co-workers were more responsible than others.
It was a good job not very hard to managed.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked for.
Pros
a full time job
Cons
no benefits
Productive and a great organization
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLNovember 2, 2014
Always a great time at work. I loved my job. Just needing a better opportunity
Pros
great staff
Cons
short break
Very busy work day
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLNovember 6, 2012
Very busy doing different things, Just whished they had medical benefits. And management that spoke better