R&D Beverage Packaging Intern
R&D Beverage Packaging Intern (Former Employee) – Camden, NJ – April 3, 2014
• Attended and led meetings while building a cross functional network in order to meet deadlines.
• Balanced multiple projects simultaneously while acquiring experience with various packaging materials, processes, and business models.
• Supported a variety of projects with processes including hot filling of PET bottles and aseptic filling of Tetra Paks.
• Determined package design for co-op project and presented findings to Innovation team pipeline.
• Managed packaging initiatives on light weighting a PET bottle, down gauging shrink sleeves, and down gauging PPS film, providing large cost savings for the company.
• Training opportunities: paper, corrugate, PET, flexible film, cans, shrink sleeve