Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar’s world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed on the NASDAQ since November 2006. Canadian Solar is an equal opportunity employer.
Duration: TEMP Full time Position
The Inside Sales Associate - Customer Service is responsible for the management of the business relationship with existing clients and prospects and supporting all steps of the sales cycle such as quoting, purchase order confirmation, product allocation, invoicing and claim management. Provides assistance to customers in making informed purchase decisions and support sales lead generation initiatives.
- Provides overall support of sales operations and purchase order execution / purchase order fulfillment with clients.
- Provides timely follow-up to clients, especially when Regional Sales Managers are on the road and unavailable.
- Track quotes and inventory information and communicates with clients. Inform about delivery time and manage shipment date requests.
- Qualifies new prospects and supports customer set-up process (credit line management and customer data documentation)
- Manages and reviews accounts receivables status in alignment with accounting department.
- Works with fulfillment team to reconcile any discrepancies with AR/order status
- Remains in close communication with Regional Sales Managers to identify sales strategy with each account (pricing, terms, product, availability, etc.).
- Performs other related duties as assigned such as supporting exhibition preparation and management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- AA/BA degree preferred
- Experience in the Solar / PV (Photovoltaic) Industry preferred
- Excellent skills with MS-Excel required; Salesforce application experience preferred.
- Purchase Order Fulfillment experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, concisely and on a professional level
- Results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detailed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work hours that will support offices in the East Coast, typically starting at 6:30 AM (PST)
Qualified candidates please send resumes with salary history. No Phone calls please. Principals only.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.