CANCER CARE Employee Reviews

Helping those in need
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 25, 2017
We are a non-profit organization that helps cancer patients and their families with daily needs. Including but not limited to; rides to and from the Doctors office, child care assistance, food and clothing, and moral support.
Pros
Uplifting enviremont
Cons
Not getting enough donations
Not Actual Company
Nurse Practitioner Student (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 18, 2017
I worked in cancer care, and this is not an actual company that I worked for. I enjoyed working with oncology patients however. It is a challenging and rewarding profession.
it was a great atmosphere that brighten up your day
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 16, 2017
I learned to at this job to continue to stay motivated even when things get hard. I enjoyed working as a medical assistant because I learned a lot. the patients were wonderful people that kept me motivated in going to work.
Pros
lovable inviorment
Unity
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 24, 2014
Unity among the staff members. All doctors ready make extra effort to comfort their patients.
Pros
Patient make my day very interesting
Cons
I have found my limits in curing all my patient's pain.
Being part of Cancer treatment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAJune 18, 2014
Blood draws and running labs on all patients. Taking vitals rooming patients, assisting RN's in chemo therapy as needed. Helping in any way I could to make all my patients feel at ease of even laugh and forget for a moment about there condition. The management and staff were great.
Pros
Playing a role in fighting Cancer was rewarding
st. vincent hospital Cancer Care
Director- Cancer care clinical Trials (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 27, 2014
• Supervise, coordinate and manage oncology clinical trial program for community and private practice physicians. Program includes: 72 clinical trials (brain, breast, cervical, colon, endometrial, glioblastoma, head and neck, ovarian, and renal) approximately 300 patients and 14 clinical trial staff positions, and 2 private practices and 1 community practice.
• Reviewed and documented assessments of patient care program and progress. Assessed and document adverse events, reviewed protocols and communicated patient clinical care directions/options to attending physicians.
• Supervised the provision of data and clinical updates to insurance companies to appeal coverage requests. Assessed and provided clinical patient specific data.
• Define and implement strategy to oversee regulatory, safety and clinical compliance programs.
• Supervise and conduct forensic audit of entire cancer care clinical trial program (1999 to present) to identify compliance risks, deviations and violations.
• Create and execute risk management program to identify and address operational, patient safety, data management, and privacy risks within organization. Define risks, document action plans and track data to ensure risks and regulatory/safety expectations are managed. Implement tools to improve productivity/efficiency.
• Created and implemented policies and procedures to incorporate FDA regulations and ICH Guidelines to analyze and measure improvements and document risks. Define roles/responsibilities, re-train staff, proposed CAPAs to sponsors and document/publish success measures.
  more...
• Organized, tracked and published compliance and efficacy data for Ascension Health System. Monitored effects of program throughout system.
It was a charity event
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 12, 2013
Handed out t-shirts and handed out balloons to children, cleaned and organized after event.
Pros
Free Lunch/ Dinner, met alot of new faces
faced paced alot of experince learned
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Redondo beach Ca 90277March 8, 2013
Very face paced enviroment work for six doctors and two physician assistants. I work directly with the doctors and pts and responsible for care of patients and doctors. I learned alot from this job how to multi task working front and back, being able to verify insurance learned how to use their software and how to input referral for pts HOSPICE, HOMEHEALTH, ECT. VITALS BLOOD DRAW, WALKING PTS BACK TO ROOMS AND ASSIST THE DOCTORS IN WHATEVER THEY NEED DONE, AND MUCH MUCH MORE.
Pros
free lunchs amazing doctors and patients
Cons
not able to work over time
Good group of physicians
CONTROLLER (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 7, 2012
Very business savy physicians; really nice benefits and pleasant work environment.
great place to work
BSW Intern (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 15, 2012
A great place to begin your career as a social worker. The program director is very helpful if you have any questions. The clients there are great to work with.

Want to know more about CANCER CARE?

Ask a question