A local organization focused on supporting the needs of individuals, families, hospice and research programs, in the fight against cancer for over 25 years, is seeking part time Director.
Our 501(c)(3) non-profit organization provides; support, education, research, advocacy and hope for individuals and families whose lives have been impacted cancer through supporting needed organizations and programs. The support we provide positively effects families in Oregon and Southwest Washington. We pride ourselves in providing the seeds that enable sometimes small, yet very necessary, organizations or causes to thrive and grow. From research to families to those deeply and personally affected by cancer, we offer a wide array of effective support funding through our knowledge, experience and passion.
The Director will support our proven program and event(s) with our heritage, mission, values and mission in mind. In supporting the Board of Directors, volunteers, community and beneficiaries will help in managing and expanding the organization's; strong following, committed volunteer base, recipient base, relationship building, public relations, networking, sponsorships, giving, priorities and events.
The Director will expand our organizations reach and capabilities, building and managing vital external relationships and opportunities. The Director will foster a strong level of stewardship and balanced growth while retaining the passion of our organization.
This position will report directly to the President of the Board of Directors, and will work closely with the board of directors and committee chairs. Through this position the Director will positively impact families throughout Oregon wherever we serve our communities.
- Embracing and supporting the organization’s values, mission and vision.
- Understanding and supporting the organizations programs while leading balanced growth
- Increasing contributions raised, available to support our community and increasing the organizations financial stability.
- Become recognized as a leader in all aspects of the support and outreach
- Increase market awareness, penetration and support for the organization
- Enable the Board of Directors to focus on strategic initiatives and increasing the capacity of the organization.
The position's success will be measured by ; professionalism, an increase in market awareness and support, successful fundraising, an increase in community support capacity and the integrity and effective service our organization sustains and builds in our communities.