The Certified Nursing Assistant assists the physician in the examination and treatment of patients
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure), and records information on patients' charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms for patients
- Inventories operating room & recovery room supplies
- Assists with the ordering process of surgical supplies
- Provides personal care to the patients and maintains hygienic conditions around the patients
- Prepares and maintains accurate documentation of test results and ensures they are reviewed and evaluated by physician
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Exceptional Customer Experience – Understands and anticipates customer needs, takes action to meet customer’s needs. Strives to exceed customer expectations
- Proactive- Keep others informed. Ask for help when needed, brings service challenges to supervisor
- Drive for Results – Strives for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Focus on Efficiency – Utilizes technology, innovation, and process improvements to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Teamwork- Participates as a team member and establishes strong working relationships with teammates and across the organization
- Celebrates Change- Receptive to new ideas and responds to changes with flexibility and optimism.
- Continues Learning and Improvement- Acknowledges own strengths and development needs and works to strengthen capabilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Sitting, Standing, Bending, Reaching, Stooping, Walking and Lifting
- Ability to see, hear, and speak with sufficient capability to perform assigned tasks
- Driving independently to other facilities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties to be performed.
Indeed - 6 months ago