Cannery Casino Hotel Employee Reviews

free lunch in EDR
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Washington, PAMarch 28, 2017
loved working for the meadows, i worked the food court , got to know the guests and worked with a wide variety of co workers and hard working people who take pride in their job.
Pros
lunch room, free lunches, education
Cons
managers who let their possition go to their head and critique every thing you do ...
Nice Casino horrible management and GM
Cocktail Waitress (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 6, 2017
If your not in the I like you category you will not be treated very well even if you do your job . HR is a biased and unfair to most of the employees GM makes all decision on you keeping or losing your job not HR and the GM is a spoiled joke .
Pros
The owners were the best to work for.
Cons
The Honorable management the owners trust for some reason.
good place for break in dealers
poker dealer (Former Employee) –  east side canneryApril 24, 2016
the management at eastside cannery had no clue when it came to running the poker room.it was run from the bj pit. they tried to run it like the black jack pit and that will not work, it is two totally different games and mind set. after a while I gave up and moved on.
Pros
working with people that did know thier jobs
Cons
watching management make bad decisions
The Cannery is a HOT mess!!!!
Hostess and Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVMarch 11, 2016
If you don't want a permanent shift and health benefits, I would highly recommend the Cannery. When I was working over there, the managers from the Food and Beverage department treated me like a child. Some of the co-workers were nice, but it wasn't a pleasant experience.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Too much favoritism
Fun work place little or no stress
Dual Rate Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVOctober 15, 2015
Their motto is "Have fun, make money"' and they do. I learned that not every casino job has to be stressful, the Management was Top Notch, as well as the employees, The hardest part of the job for me was the commute, and the most enjoyable part of the job was the freshness, and the fun we had while working.
Pros
Have Fun, Make Money
Cons
The Commute
Disappointing environment
LEAD SPORTS WRITER (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 18, 2015
The job itself and co-workers are great, but it is not managed well. Advancement is usually only based on seniority and the "buddy system".

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cannery Casino Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9