Cannon Memorial Hospital

Cannon Memorial Hospital United States Employee Reviews

Cannon Memorial, small community care
medical/surgical nurse,,floating to ccu/er (Former Employee), Banner Elk, NCNovember 19, 2013
This hospital exists in a very small mountain community in North Carolina. The entire staff including doctors, therapists, nursing staff and administration loved what they did and continue to do to offer this area the best medical care possible. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to this wonderful hospital.
Small hospital with nice people
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee), Pickens, SCMarch 18, 2013
Pros: compassionate environment
Cons: location
Enjoyed Cannon Memorial. Small town feel..nice people who really care about each other and the patients.
Only two floors so you really did not get lost.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (part-time) (Former Employee), Pickens, SCFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: lunch was very good and cheap.
Cons: some days if we were very busy or short staffed we might have to skip lunch
Small place to work. Most people were very nice. Everyone worked as a team to get job done.This was a old hospital.
Only two floors so you really did not get lost.
Pros: lunch was very good and cheap.
Extremely great place to work. Excellent teamwork!
Certified Patient Care Attendant (Former Employee), Pickens, SC. 29671January 4, 2012
Pros: great benefits, within facility and community.
Cons: shortage of available work time.
Great place to work. excellent teamwork. Extremely focused on quality patient care.

About Cannon Memorial Hospital

We pride ourselves on striving for excellence in all that we do. That is why Cannon Memorial Hospital and its Family Practice – Read more