Cannon Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyable place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAFebruary 13, 2016
supervising, scheduling work on vacant units over seven different properties.
Train new hiring maintenance in all maintenance aspects. Ordering parts , paint, appliances.
locksmith, repair such as appliances, drywall, wood fencing, troubleshooting, windows, and
adding washer and dryer connections.
Team Atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAOctober 14, 2015
At Cannon we worked as a team if someone was backed up and needed help it was always offered. There were five different divisions with four administrative assistants and each division was different so we were crossed trained to do all tasks.

There were always new challenges in my divison/s, I had two, and they were different. My division was the only one that had procurement, so I also did the purchasing for our division, some was tax exempt and other orders not.
Where they treat you like an adult.
Audit Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 13, 2015
Cannon & Company is a place where the Directors know the names of your spouse, your children and what you like to do outside of the office. A place where the open door policy is truly practiced, where communication is free flowing between all levels of personnel.

A place where the work is challenging but you are not alone, where team work is just as important as individual drive.

A place that allows you to manage your time, so you work when needed not just because it's a work day.
Pros
Comp bank for time worked over standard hours
Cons
no visions or dental insurance
fun and growing time
Office Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 8, 2015
I enjoyed working here and learned a lot of life lesson here that use to this day a great time in my growing up. And use the things i learned in my life
A hands on job with office machine repair
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CAMarch 2, 2015
A typical day would be us all clocking in at 8:30 am. From there we'd work on different office machines. I got the experience of learning how to troubleshoot certain machines and how to fix them. The management was quite nice and easy to understand. My co-workers were always changing so it was a different change of pace. The hardest part of the job was troubleshooting.
Self-Starter, many responsibilites.
Admin. Support Specialist - Permit Administrator (Former Employee) –  Marysville, WAOctober 24, 2012
Commission sales postion with leads provided. Evening work primarily, with exception of admin work and permit submittal. Owner was good to work for and thoughtful. Usually only owner and myself working together. No regrets on the job, sales were the most enjoyable part; it meant an income.
Pros
flexibility, casual work environment.
Cons
times of the year when sales were not as good.
Best place to work in the North Shore, only trouble was they hired another company (Low Bid) and elimited my job.
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAJuly 1, 2013
A good company. I worked at Sylvania in Beverly Ma for 8 years. I did Shipping/Receiving, as a contractor for Cannon. I received UPS/Fedex. DHL, TNT, Yellow Truck, Roadway, All trucks . Posted Purchasing Orders in the data base so the vender would get paid. Sent out Hazmat/ dangerous goods. delivered packages to the client. I was on a one person site . ordered my copy paper, supplies, ink, etc. sorted mail and delivered . sent out FEDEX International every day to Germany, China, itialy, also within the U.S. sent personnel packages from the client , also received and delivered. Hazmat was hardest, the people were the Best in the North Shore. they all took a picture (group) signed it for me. I will miss them.
Pros
free ice cream social for no accidents in the work place.
I learned many usefull skills during my time at this firm
Exec. Asst. to Sr. Partner James Loiacono (Former Employee) –  Painesville OhioSeptember 15, 2014
Strong medical malpractice, workers compensation and personal injury law firm. I learned many, many useful skills at this firm.
Pros
the work was very interesting
Cons
very stressful work environment
Work for mail room
Associate (Current Employee) –  O' Fallon, MIssouriAugust 17, 2014
I worked for the mail room contracted for a credit card company. Although i have never worked for the Canon Inc corporate itself, this job was pretty easy. Managers were pretty laid back for the most part and you have to find something to do to help pass the time
Easy Environment for a working mom
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maryville, TNJune 29, 2012
Although there isn't advancement within the organization because it is a small Real Estate firm in a small town, the company is steady, consistent, honest, and willing to work with a working mom's schedule for personal appointments when deemed necessary.

The daily routine is pretty steady. Mail routed and delivered whether it be email needing to be done, or the mailbox emptied or a run to the post office. Next is the fililng status. Each day, filing is updated and cleaned to keep all forms, records current for the agents to access, MLS updates are next on the agenda. Any MLS updates are done on the computer and delivered the the Board for review so that each listing is current. Of course any work from the financial officer or the attorney handling any closings or other documents that deem important will be handled.
Pros
flexible hours, convenient location, nice atmosphere
Cons
weekend work is necessary, no advancement, no benefits
20+ years in the Air Force.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Cannon AFB, New MexicoFebruary 5, 2015
On the whole my military experience was positive. I got to travel to foreign country's and work on some interesting projects.
busy but still a great place to work
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAOctober 11, 2013
meet production by a certain time every day
must meet the quota, or some time over time was required
the mangers were very helpful as well
ok place to work
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Tipton, INFebruary 21, 2013
worked 14 days out and 2 days home. ran whatever they needed you to do. they always kept us busy and rolling
Pros
garented to make money
Cons
never home long enough
good place to work frendley pepole
Mail Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MISeptember 14, 2014
good management, learned a lot about home loans, co workers good
Pros
work is days