Cannon

Cannon United States Employee Reviews

20+ years in the Air Force.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Cannon AFB, New MexicoFebruary 5, 2015
On the whole my military experience was positive. I got to travel to foreign country's and work on some interesting projects.
I learned many usefull skills during my time at this firm
Exec. Asst. to Sr. Partner James Loiacono (Former Employee), Painesville OhioSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: the work was very interesting
Cons: very stressful work environment
Strong medical malpractice, workers compensation and personal injury law firm. I learned many, many useful skills at this firm.
good place to work frendley pepole
Mail Coordinator (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MISeptember 14, 2014
Pros: work is days
good management, learned a lot about home loans, co workers good
Work for mail room
Associate (Current Employee), O' Fallon, MIssouriAugust 17, 2014
I worked for the mail room contracted for a credit card company. Although i have never worked for the Canon Inc corporate itself, this job was pretty easy. Managers were pretty laid back for the most part and you have to find something to do to help pass the time
busy but still a great place to work
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Newport News, VAOctober 11, 2013
meet production by a certain time every day
must meet the quota, or some time over time was required
the mangers were very helpful as well
Best place to work in the North Shore, only trouble was they hired another company (Low Bid) and elimited my job.
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Beverly, MAJuly 1, 2013
Pros: free ice cream social for no accidents in the work place.
A good company. I worked at Sylvania in Beverly Ma for 8 years. I did Shipping/Receiving, as a contractor for Cannon. I received UPS/Fedex. DHL, TNT, Yellow Truck, Roadway, All trucks . Posted Purchasing Orders in the data base so the vender would get paid. Sent out Hazmat/ dangerous goods. delivered packages to the client. I was on a one person site . ordered my copy paper, supplies, ink, etc. sorted mail and delivered . sent out FEDEX International every day to Germany, China, itialy, also within the U.S. sent personnel packages from the client , also received and delivered. Hazmat was hardest, the people were the Best in the North Shore. they all took a picture (group) signed it for me. I will miss them.
ok place to work
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Tipton, INFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: garented to make money
Cons: never home long enough
worked 14 days out and 2 days home. ran whatever they needed you to do. they always kept us busy and rolling
Self-Starter, many responsibilites.
Admin. Support Specialist - Permit Administrator (Former Employee), Marysville, WAOctober 24, 2012
Pros: flexibility, casual work environment.
Cons: times of the year when sales were not as good.
Commission sales postion with leads provided. Evening work primarily, with exception of admin work and permit submittal. Owner was good to work for and thoughtful. Usually only owner and myself working together. No regrets on the job, sales were the most enjoyable part; it meant an income.
Easy Environment for a working mom
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Maryville, TNJune 29, 2012
Pros: flexible hours, convenient location, nice atmosphere
Cons: weekend work is necessary, no advancement, no benefits
Although there isn't advancement within the organization because it is a small Real Estate firm in a small town, the company is steady, consistent, honest, and willing to work with a working mom's schedule for personal appointments when deemed necessary.

The daily routine is pretty steady. Mail routed and delivered whether it be email needing to be done, or the mailbox emptied or a run to the post office. Next is the fililng status. Each day, filing is updated and cleaned to keep all forms, records current for the agents to access, MLS updates are next on the agenda. Any MLS updates are done on the computer and delivered the the Board for review so that each listing is current. Of course any work from the financial officer or the attorney handling any closings or other documents that deem important will be handled.