We are a fast-paced photography studio, seeking a highly motivated, fast learning, self-starter to fill our Studio Host position. This position entails overseeing front desk tasks as well as being the go-to person for our guests at the studio. Demonstrating proficiency in these everyday tasks will advance this position to take on more responsibility and grow with our studio.
- Being on-time for work everyday to perform morning routine tasks before guests arrive.
- Always being available to our guests for assistance.
- Handle all administrative activities including but not limited to answering phones, greeting, directing and assisting guests, checking/distributing mail internally and externally
- Light accounting work – position will develop into more focus on accounting.
- Maintain a clean, professional work area.
- Maintain supplies inventory. Place orders as needed.
- Replenishing/calculating café tabs for each studio
- Maintain light laundry.
- Coordinate pickups/drop-offs
- Assistance with office work – filing, form filling, general organization.
- Perform designated nightly duties before leaving.
- More responsibilities will be given as the position develops.
- Quickbooks experience and accounting background is a major PLUS!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service oriented. Remembering the guest comes first always.
- Able to multi-task, take the lead, self-start, and learn quickly.
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette. Willingness to help.
- Can-do attitude. Able to figure things out.
- Take initiative of any project and see through to completion.
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint proficiency.
We are a family-run business and like to have a lot of fun but still be professional and get work done! We are looking for somebody that is willing to roll up their sleeves and help out in any area needed! The right person will love to take charge of an area and completely re-organize something to influence more efficiency in the studio.
These positions are Part-Time and available Immediately. We need one person to work mornings - Approximately 5-6 hours between 7a-2p and the second shift will be 5-6 hours between 12p and 8p. The exact hours will vary depending on the Studio Schedule and availability. The position could develop into a Full-time Position.
NO PHONE CALLS! Please include "Studio Host Position" in the Subject.